WUXGA Installation Laser Projector with 5000 Lumens
Enduring BlueCore Laser Perfection and Installation Flexibility for Corporate Settings
Generating intense BlueCore laser-powered brightness for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, BenQ LU950 harnesses enduring DLP picture quality and razor-sharp WUXGA resolution to deliver impactful visual communications.
With HDMI out for multiple screen applications and versatile installation flexibility of extended horizontal and vertical lens shift, big zoom, 360° projection, digital image resizing and memory, LU950 expertly supports demanding corporate requirements.
The world’s No.1 DLP brand, BenQ expands its full line of innovative BlueCore laser projectors with LU950, for fixed lens installation, enabling powerful visual communication in corporate meetings and public venues.
Precision-Aligned High-Output Laser Source — Zero-deviation alignment of BlueCore laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy to 5,000 lumens.
Secondary Yellow-Infused Color Wheel — Dual synchronized BlueCore color wheels utilize an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
Hermetically Sealed DLP Chip — Comprising over two millions micro-mirrors that reflect pure light through the color wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 100,000 hours without degradation.
Long-Lasting Supreme Image Quality
- Impressive WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution that far exceeds Full HD 1080p, offering greater details and stunning image clarity when projecting high resolution images.
- Highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text.
- 5000 lumens high brightness allows users to deliver presentations in comfortably lit medium-sized conference rooms.
- Ultra-high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures true deep blacks, vivid rich colors and fine subtle details.
- Perfect digital signal via HDMI output allows multi-projector/multi-screen setups with no signal degradation.
- DICOM Simulation Mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays.
Excellent Installation Flexibility
- 360o Rotation Projection allows projection onto ceilings, walls, floors, or angled signage.
- 1.6X big zoom offers a wide range of throw distances to significantly increase installation flexibility.
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift can move projected images up and down by 60% of screen height, or left and right by 23% of screen width.
- Digital image shrinking and shift lets installers shrink the image to 75% of the original size (as well as shift it) via OSD menu in case the image is not precisely aligned.
Image memory function helps installers save five sets of image settings that can be individually recalled, reducing installation time or even eliminating the need for re-installation or adjustment when the projector is in the same environment with different image source formats or aspect ratios.
- Wired Remote Control offers projector installers and IT managers extra setup convenience.
- Remote control IDs can be assigned to each projector, avoiding signal interference and unintentional changes when installing multiple projectors in a venue.
- Bottom surface grips and center-of-gravity mark facilitate safe transport and installation.
- Sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components. (Given international dust-proof rating of IP5X.)
- Anti-dust buildup feature in the color wheel sensor prolongs optimal performance.
- BlueCore laser light source is guaranteed for 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance, exceeding that of 10 lamp replacements over the life of the projector.
- Integrated air pressure sensor alerts users to enable efficient cooling and properly maintain operating temperatures in high altitude environments with thinner atmospheres.
Highly Integrated Network Control and Management System Compatibility
- Compatible with leading projector control systems, including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN.
- RS-232 support for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters, when LAN infrastructure doesn't exist.
- Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multi-projector management.
- HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio and device control signals from multiple sources (including PCs, laptops, document cameras, and Blu-rays) onto a single CAT5 cable, ensuring seamless transmissions up to 100 meters.
- One button to start Full HD wireless presentations with InstaShowTM WDC10 plug-and-play device (available separately).
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.47" WUXGA|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Brightness||5000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||30 Bits (1.07 billion colors)|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source Life**||20,000 hours|
|Throw Ratio||1.36 ~ 2.18|
|Lens Control||Manual Zoom and Focus|
|Lens Shift||Manual lens shift, V: ±60 %; H: ±23 %|
|Keystone Correction||2D keystone, V: ±30 degree; H: ±30 degree|
|Projection Size||30" ~ 300"|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W|
|Security (anti-theft)||Security Bar|
|Features||Digital Shrink and Shift, Image Memory, Projector/ Remote Control ID Setting, Auto High Altitude Mode, HDBaseT, LAN Control, 360° Projection, Dust-Proof Filter|
|I/O Port||Wired Remote In x1
RS232 In (D-sub 9pin, male) x1
USB Mini-B (Service) x1
USB TypeA (5V/2A power) x1
LAN Port (RJ45 for Network control) x1
HDMI In x3
HDMI Out x1
S-Video in x1
Composite Video (RCA) x1
RCA Audio in- L/R x1
PC In x1
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin,Female) x1
Audio in (mini jack) x1
Audio out (mini jack) x1
12V Trigger x1
IR Receiver (Front) x1
IR Receiver (Rear) x1
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200)
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||24 – 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||Max 530 W/ Normal 475 W/ Eco 365 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 2 W|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||490 x 159 x 380 mm (19.3" x 6.3" x 15.0")|
|Product Weight||9.4 kg (20.7 lbs)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||37 /35 dBA|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
|Accessories (Standard)||Power cord
Remote control (RCA011)
AAA Battery x2
Installation Guide/Regulatory Statement (Combined)
Warranty card (by sku)
|Accessories (Optional)||Ceiling mount (CMG3)
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian /Persian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese/ Vietnam (30 languages) |
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.