Interactive Laser Projector with Ultra Short Throw, 1080p
Uninterrupted Learning Through Long-Lasting Projection
The world’s No.1 DLP brand, BenQ leads the way with future-proof interactive projectors, featuring innovative BlueCore laser technology and superior dust-proofing design with dust filters that filter out 90% of particles for superb picture quality and maintenance-free operation.
Maximizing education investment and collaborative learning with ultra-short throw projection, the BenQ LH890USTD utilizes the unparalleled qualities of a laser light source to achieve optimized performance, long-lasting reliability, and energy efficiency for the leading schools.
Superior Dust-proofing Design
- Designed with DustGuardTM technology including sealed laser modules to protect the laser bank. This lock-and-key design hermetically seals the laser engine from dust* to prolong projector lifespan.
- Anti-dust accumulation sensor resists dust buildup which can block the IR signal and cause flickering, abnormal colors, or even shutdown.
- Dust Filters filter out up to 90% of PM10-level particles such as pollen and dust, tremendously improving protection in dusty environments.
Striking Picture Quality
- Powerful BlueCoreTM laser projection utilizes a dual color wheel system to produce outstanding color performance by increasing color ratios and purity of RGBY colors, greatly enhancing color saturation and brilliancy at the same lumen output of lamp-based projectors.
- Strikingly clear images with extremely high native contrast ratio of 100,000:1 for true deep blacks, vividly rich colors, and fine subtle details.
- 4,000 ANSI lumens and superior brightness efficiency, at the same level as IFPs for clear, sharp images and text even in large, bright classrooms. Long lasting high brightness allows lights to be kept on during lessons.
- Clear images without distortion thanks to "Digital Shrink" and "Corner Fit Correction" features.
- Advanced DLP-optimized optical lens systems provide precise readability and crisp resolution for every single sub-pixel.
- Long-lasting picture quality with industrial-grade durability from DLP technology. BenQ education projectors maintain long-lasting picture perfection by eliminating color decay and look brand-new after lamp replacement. And with over two million micro-mirrors and minimal heat buildup, the DLP chip endures over 100,000 hours without degradation.
Easy Installation and Setup
- BenQ BlueCoreTM education projectors can be turned on and off instantly to significantly reduce setup time compared to other lamp-based projectors.
- 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, preventing extra expenses on lamp replacement and maintenance. The laser light source resists color and brightness decay over time, offering significantly more reliable performance over time.
- Ultra-short throw means the projectors can be mounted inches from the wall directly above the screen, eliminating distracting shadows and glare, and feature crisp image quality up to 100 inches.
- BenQ education projectors offer a range of resolutions and projected image sizes to meet diverse classroom needs.
- For efficient professional installation, our ultra-short throw projector wall mount features an installation chart and ruler for perfect screen alignment and image position in the classroom.
- The new BenQ PointWrite™ interactive module PW40U (optional) provides truly collaborative learning environments where students and teachers work together using intuitive templates along with QWrite™ software, all with one-time calibration and set-up driver installation conveniences.
- PointWrite™ technology works on any flat surface, so no expensive digital whiteboard or additional equipment is necessary. With the PointWrite™ module, images can be projected onto a wall for multiple students to easily share and write on the same screen.
- PointWrite™ projectors offer multi-user capability, and two PointWrite™ projectors can be used to double the projection surface. With QWrite* Whiteboard Mode, teachers can run different applications or display, view, and annotate across two monitors. (*QWrite™, BenQ exclusive annotation software, is compatible with BenQ PointWrite™ module.)
- PointWrite™ automatically calibrates and saves its settings the moment it is plugged into a computer’s USB port. It then remains ready with no manual configuration or complicated training for teachers needed.
Compatibility and Networking
- Teachers and students can bring their own smart devices and computers to stream documents, images, and even Full HD videos to LH890USTD projectors, facilitating the free exchange of ideas and collaborative teamwork. (QCast dongle, QCast Mirror dongle, and InstaShow are optional accessories.)
- LH890USTD is widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Crestron, AMX, PJ Link, and Extron* IP Link for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into educational network infrastructures. LH890USTD also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance Installation up to 15 meters when there is no LAN infrastructure.
- Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software enables powerful centralized monitoring, control, and power scheduling across the school’s projector network from a single computer, offering full access and control over every projector directly.
- Administrators can centrally upgrade firmware on multiple BenQ projectors that are on the same local network via LAN (up to 253 projectors,) deploying the latest updates to all devices at once.
*Developed by Extron, IP Link driver allows device monitoring, control, and support over LAN when MediaLink controller, IP Link Ethernet control interface, or other IP Link-enabled device is installed.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.65" Full HD|
|DMD Type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels, 16:9|
|Contrast Ratio||100,000:1 |
|Display Color||1.07 Billion Colors |
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable) |
|Light Source Life*||min 20000 Hrs|
|Lens Control||Manual Focus|
|Keystone Correction||2D keystone, Vertical ± 20 & Horizontal ± 20 degrees|
|Projection Offset||118 ± 3%( (Full-Height)|
|Projection Size (diagonal)||81”~121”|
|Built-in Speaker||10W x1|
|Feature||2D Keystone, Corner Fit, Digital zoom (2x), Digital Shrink (0.75x), LAN Control, AMX/ PJ Link/Crestron/MDA Compatibility Optional Wireless Display, Optional Interactive module (PW40U) compatibility|
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 KHz ~ 102 KHz |
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 ~ 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p |
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||Max 380 W. Normal 368 W. Eco 284 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W. Network < 2W|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||520.2 x 164.5 x 399.3 mm|
|Product Weight||9.25 kg ± 100g|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||40/37 dBA (with dust filter)|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C|
|Accessories (Standard)||Power Cord (by region)
Remote Control (RCA022)
AAA Battery x2
Warranty Card (by region)
User Manual CD (5B.JK801.001)
Wall mount (WM03G6)
10mm Dust Filter-FTFC02 (6E.JK801.001)
|Accessories (Optional)||3D Glasses (5J.J9H25.002)
PointWrite Kit: PW40U (5A.JJR26.10E)
Wireless Dongle: QCast Mirror (5A.JH328.10X)
Wireless Dongle: QCast (5J.JCK28.X01)
Wireless Kit - Instashow WDC10 (9H.JF878.N4X)
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/Thai/TraditionalChinese (28 Languages) |
* LightSource life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Storage: Temperature: -20~60°C; Humidity: 10~90%RH (without condensation)
|3D Glasses (5J.J9H25.002)|
|PointWrite Kit PW40U (5A.JJR26.10E)|
|Wireless Dongle QCast Mirror (5A.JH328.10X)|
|Wireless Dongle QCast (5J.JCK28.X01)|
|Wireless Kit - InstaShow™ WDC10 (9H.JF878.N4X)||
Add to Cart