Corporate Laser Projector with 5000 lumens
Leveraging the industry-leading BlueCore laser technology, BenQ’s LX770 corporate projector is capable of projecting the best quality images during corporate meetings. LX770 features a 95% Rec.709 color coverage, high precision lens and certified IP5X dust-proof mechanism to guarantee an ultra-high level of image quality while reducing maintenance costs.
To meet the high demand for efficiency and convenience during corporate meetings, LX770 can be paired up with optional wireless devices. By equipping it with LAN control capability, LX770 also further enhances the convenience in device management for corporate IT managers.
Superior Image Quality
- Dual color wheels produce 95% Rec.709 color coverage for optimal color performance including enhanced color saturation.
- High-precision 12-element lens structured into 4 groups guarantees long-lasting full HD intensity, crystal clear clarity, sharpness and color performance.
- Low dispersion lenses minimize chromatic aberration via a customized optical parameter and ultra-low reflective coating that prevent shape distortion while safeguarding perfect projection quality.
- Infographic Mode masters infographic-heavy presentations, showcasing the text and graphics in detail and ensuring more saturated and lively color performance than presentation mode. Additionally, Vivid Mode is designed for supreme color performance during video or image presentation.
- High brightness provides vivid clarity in comfortably lit medium-sized conference rooms.
Ultra-high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures true deep blacks, vivid rich colors and fine subtle details.
- BlueCore laser light source delivers 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance, exceeding that of 10 lamp replacements over the life of the projector.
- Powers up in half the time of a lamp-based projector, reducing wait time and power consumption.
- Highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text over countless uses.
- Sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components. (Has passed the dust chamber test standard JIS Class IP5X.)
Versatile Wireless Presentation Solutions
- One button to start Full HD wireless presentations (from up to 16 presenters) with InstaShowTM WDC10 plug-and-play device (available separately).
- QCast Wi-Fi dongle (available separately) lets up to four presenters wirelessly project Full HD multimedia content, including videos, documents, and live camera (video) sessions from any mobile device, in four split screens.
Excellent Installation Flexibility
- 360o Rotation Projection allows projection onto ceilings, walls, floors, or angled signage.
- 1.5X big zoom allows LX770 to be mounted anywhere from 4.4 to 6.8 meters from the screen and project images of 120", which is the typical image size for corporate meeting rooms.
- Symmetrically centered lens design allows easy installation without the need for special calculations.
- Horizontal and vertical lens deliver perfectly proportioned images despite installation or placement challenges in any venue.
2D keystone correction range of ±30o on both horizontal and vertical axes counteract the trapezoid effect, while Corner Fit control lets you adjust each corner to provide ideal projection alignment.
Highly Integrated Network Control and Management System Compatibility
- Compatible with leading projector control systems, including Extron, Crestron, and PJ-Link for network control via LAN.
- RS-232 support for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters, when LAN infrastructure doesn't exist.
- Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multi-projector management.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.55" XGA|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 pixels|
|Brightness||5000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||1.07 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source||Laser diodes|
|Light Source Life**||20,000 hours (Normal)|
|Throw Ratio||1.81 – 2.79|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: ±7.8%
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 30 degrees
Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
|Projection Size||50" ~ 300"|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W x1|
|Security (anti-theft)||Security Bar, Kensington anti-theft lock slot|
|Features||Blank for True Black, 2D keystone, corner fit, 360 degree vertical projection, custom light source mode (brightness adjustment), Infographic and Vivid mode, dust-proof engine|
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 – 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||Max 540 W / Normal 540 W / Eco 420 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 2 W.|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||538 x 400 x 184 mm (21.2" x 15.7" x 7.2")|
|Product Weight||13.8 kg (30.4 lbs)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||35/32 dBA (w/o filter)|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
|Accessories (Standard)||QSG (4J.JJ901.001)
Remote Control (5J.JAD06.001)
AAA Battery x2
VGA cable (1.8m)
Power Cord (3M)
Warranty card (by Region)
|Accessories (Optional)||Wireless Dongle - QCast (5J.JCK28.X01)
3D Glasses (5J.J9H25.002)
|I/O Port||PC (D-sub 15pin) x 2
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
HDMI (v1.4a) x 2 (one share with MHL)
MHL x 1
Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
Microphone in (Mini Jack) x 1
LAN (RJ45) x 1
USB (Type A) x 1 (power 5V/1.5A)
USB (Type Mini B) x1 (FW download/ service)
DC 12V Trigger (3.5mm Jack) x 1
RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
|On Screen Display Language||Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Traditional Chinese (22 Languages)|
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.