4000 Lumens XGA Conference Projector
Let your innovation shine through accurate true color! With dual color wheels, 4000 lumens of brightness and an ultra-high contrast ratio, the LX720 provides superior image quality.
Its laser light source resists color decay over time, while the 1-chip DLP design can last over 100,000 hours without degradation. Superior dust-proofing also increase reliability.
Flexible installation is made possible by vertical lens shift, 2D keystone correction, and a 1.5x zoom. The LX720 is compatible with leading projector control systems including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link.
This projector features:
- 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- 90% Rec.709 color coverage
- IP5X dustproof mechanism reducing maintenance costs
Zero-deviation alignment of BlueCore laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy for superior brightness.
Dual synchronized BlueCore color wheels utilize an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
Comprising over two million micro-mirrors that reflect pure light through the color wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 100,000 hours without degradation, offering superior durability.
Superior Image Quality
- Dual Color Wheels Produce 90% Rec.709 Color Coverage for Optimal Color Performance: increases color ratios and the purity of RGBY color, dramatically enhancing color saturation.
- Advanced Infographic Mode for Supreme Presentation Quality: showcases the text and graphics of infographic in detail, ensuring more saturated and lively color performance than presentation mode. Additionally, Vivid Mode is designed for supreme color performance during video or image presentation.
- 4000L High Brightness and LumiExpertTM Ambient Light Detector for Maximum Eye Comfort: allows presentation in comfortably lit medium-sized conference rooms (20-40 people) by automatically detecting the ambient light conditions of a meeting room and adjusting the projector’s brightness to maximize clarity and comfort.
- Laser-Powered Ultra-High Contrast of 10,000:1: creates strikingly clear images, with true deep blacks, vividly rich colors, and fine subtle details. LX720 also requires no wait to turn on, or resume from blanking in true black, for flexible performance capability.
- 20,000 Hour Long-Lasting Image Quality and Performance: laser light source resists color decay over time, making BenQ laser projectors ideal for multiple blending projections without concern for adjacent projectors generating different levels of brightness after a period of operation.
- DLP Technology for Lasting Vibrant Color: highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation, ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text over countless uses.
- Constant Brightness Mode: maintains high brightness levels over the long term, delivering 80% brightness and displaying clear, crisp images for years on end.
- Superior Dust-Proofing for Severe Conditions: sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components. The design has passed the dust chamber test standard JIS Class IP5X.
Versatile Wireless Presentation Solutions
- One Button to Start Wireless Presentations: InstaShowTM WDC10* is a unique zero-software solution that allows up to 16 presenters to lead from any device. InstaShowTM requires no driver installation and is compatible with any OS or hardware platform, making it easy for presenters to wirelessly take turns delivering seamless presentations for improved meeting efficiency. (Compatibility requirements: USB/HDMI ports on source laptop and HDMI input on display device.)
- Effortless Setup for Instant Wireless Presentation from Smart Devices: the QCast Mirror HDMI Wireless Dongle* lets meeting participants share Full HD content wirelessly from any mobile device or laptop.
- 1.5x Zoom for Efficient Upgrades: allows projector to be mounted anywhere from 3.5 to 6 meters (11.5 to 19.7 feet) from the screen and project images of 120", which is the typical image size for corporate meeting rooms, avoiding costly renovation or installation downtime.
- Vertical Lens Shift: delivers perfectly proportioned images despite installation or placement challenges in any venue.
- Advanced Image Calibration for Ideal Projection Alignment: 2D keystone correction range of ±30° on both horizontal and vertical axes counteract the trapezoid effect, a common phenomenon when the projector must be installed off-center. Installers can use Corner Fit control to adjust each corner respectively, for perfectly aligned image geometry.
Centralized Network Control and Easy On/Off
- Comprehensive Control System Compatibility: widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link, which fulfills network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network infrastructures. When there is no LAN infrastructure, LX720 also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance Installations up to 15 meters.
- Centralized Upgrade Tool for Multiple Projector Maintenance: administrator can centrally upgrade firmware on multiple BenQ projectors that are on the same local network via LAN (up to 253 projectors), deploying the latest updates to all devices at once.
- Centralized Control with BenQ’s MDA Software: provides powerful centralized multiple-projector management, including automated opening and closing procedures for public spaces, remotely controlled power on and off, and scheduling for institutions and corporations.
- Instant On/Off and Signal Power On: projector powers up in half the time of a lamp-based projector, reducing wait time and power consumption. The Signal Power On feature turns your projector on automatically once input signal from VGA or HDMI is detected.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.55" XGA|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 pixels|
|Brightness||4000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||1.07 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source||Laser diodes|
|Light Source Life**||20,000 hours (Normal)|
|Throw Ratio||1.82 ~ 2.81|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +24%|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 30 degrees
Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
|Projection Size||30" ~ 300"|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W x 1|
|Security (anti-theft)||Security Bar, Kensington anti-theft lock slot|
Blank for True Black, 2D Keystone, Corner fit. Custom light source mode (brightness adjustment), Constant Brightness Mode, Infographic and Vivid mode, Dust Proof engine.
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 ~ 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||320 W / 300 W / 280 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 2 W|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||410 x 158 x 272 mm (16.1" x 6.2" x 10.7")|
|Product Weight||5.6 kg (12.3 lbs)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||33/29 dB|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
|Accessories (Standard)||CD User Manual (5B.JHJ01.001)
Quick Start Guide (4J.JHJ01.001)
Remote Control (5J.JJF06.001)
AAA Battery x2
VGA cable (1.8 m)
Power Cord (3 m)
Warranty card (by region)
Wireless Kit - Instashow WDC10 (9H.JF878.N4X)
Wireless Dongle - QCast (5J.JCK28.X01)
Wireless Dongle - QCast Mirror (5A.JH328.10X)
3D Glasses (5J.J9H25.002)
Ceiling mount (5J.JAM10.001)
3 mm Dust Filter (FTFS01)
10 mm Dust Filter (FTFC01)
USB Type A (1.5A power) x1
USB Type min B (for Page up/down and FW upgrade) x1
Computer In (D-sub 15pin, Female) x2
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin,Female) x1
RS232 In (D-sub 9pin, male) x1
LAN (RJ45) (Control & FW Upgrade) x1
DC 12V Trigger (3.5 mm Jack) x1
Composite Video (RCA) x1
Audio in (mini jack) x1
Audio out (mini jack) x1
Audio L/R in (RCA) x1
Microphone in (Mini jack) x1
IR Receiver (Front+Top) x2
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|3D Glasses (5J.J9H25.002)||
Add to Cart
|InstaShow WDC10 Wireless Presentation Device (9H.JF878.N4X)||
Add to Cart