Corporate Laser Projector with 4000 lumens, WXGA
First-Rated Color Performance Paired with Long-Term Reliability
Built with BlueCore Laser technology, the BenQ LW720 Corporate Laser Projector delivers WXGA images and high-color performance that can produce 90% of the Rec. 709 spectrum.
IP5X Dust GuardTM Pro provides long-term durability with InstaShowTM. QCast and QCast Mirror ensure wireless presentation is hassle free. LW720 also supports LAN control and network-delivered firmware upgrades, which allow IT administrators to monitor and maintain multiple projectors from a single location.—
Superior Image Quality
- Dual Color Wheels produce 90% Rec.709 color coverage, dramatically enhancing color saturation.
- Advanced Infographic Mode showcases the text and graphics of infographics in detail due to LH720’s high brightness and better color gradation. Additionally, Vivid Mode is designed for supreme color performance during video or image presentation.
- 4000 lumens high brightness allows presentation in comfortably lit medium-sized conference rooms (20-40 people). The new LumiExpertTM technology can automatically detect the ambient light conditions of a meeting room and adjust the projector’s brightness to maximize clarity and comfort.
- Ultra-high native contrast ratio of 10,000:1 for true deep blacks, vividly rich colors, and fine subtle details.
- The laser light source resists color decay over time, delivering 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance.
- Highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation, ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text over countless uses.
- Designed to maintain 80% brightness levels to display clear, crisp images for years on end.
- Sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components. The design has passed the dust chamber test standard JIS Class IP5X.
Versatile Wireless Presentation Solutions
Full HD wireless presentation solutions (through optional accessories) fulfill the diverse needs of meeting room applications, ranging from the premium level InstaShowTM wireless presentation system to the easy-to-use QCast Mirror HDMI dongle:
- One button to start Full HD wireless presentations with InstaShowTM WDC10, a zero-software solution that allows up to 16 presenters to lead from any device (available separately).
- QCast Mirror HDMI Wireless Dongle lets meeting participants share Full HD content wirelessly from any mobile device or laptop.
Excellent Installation Flexibility
- 1.5x big zoom allows LH720 to be mounted anywhere from 3.5 to 6 meters from the screen and project images of 120", which is the typical image size for corporate meeting rooms.
- Vertical lens shift systems deliver perfectly proportioned images despite installation or placement challenges in any venue.
- Two-dimensional keystone correction range of ±30o on both horizontal and vertical axes counteract the trapezoid effect when the projector must be installed off-center. The Corner Fit control also adjusts each corner for perfectly aligned image geometry.
Centralized Network Control and Easy On/Off
- Compatible with leading projector control systems, including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN.
- RS-232 support for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters, when LAN infrastructure doesn't exist.
- Centralized firmware upgrade tool for multiple projector maintenance
- Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multi-projector management.
Powers up in half the time of a lamp-based projector, reducing wait time and power consumption. The signal power-on feature turns your projector on automatically once input signal from VGA or HDMI is detected.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.65" WXGA|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Brightness||4000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||1.07 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source||Laser diodes|
|Light Source Life**||20,000 hours (Normal)|
|Throw Ratio||1.45 ~ 2.24|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +12.5%|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 30 degrees
Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
|Projection Size||30" ~ 300"|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W x1|
|Security (anti-theft)||Security Bar, Kensington anti-theft lock slot|
|Features||Blank for True Black, 2D Keystone, Corner fit, Custom light source mode (brightness adjustment), Constant Brightness Mode, Infographic and Vivid mode, Dust Proof engine|
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 ~ 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||320/300/280 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 2 W|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.1" x 6.2" x 10.7" (410 x 158 x 272 mm)|
|Product Weight||12.3 lbs (5.6 kg)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||33/29 dB|
|Operating Temperature||32o ~ 104o F (0o ~ 40o C)|
|Accessories (Standard)||CD UM (5B.JHJ01.001)
Remote Control (5J.JJF06.001)
AAA Battery x2
VGA cable (1.8m)
Power Cord (3m)
Warranty card (by Region)
|Accessories (Optional)||Wireless Kit - Instashow WDC10 (9H.JF878.N4X)
Wireless Dongle - QCast (5J.JCK28.X01)
Wireless Dongle - QCast Mirror (5A.JH328.10X)
3D Glasses (5J.J9H25.002)
Ceiling mount (5J.JAM10.001)
3 mm Dust Filter (FTFS01)
10 mm Dust Filter (FTFC01)
|I/O Port||HDMI-1 x1
USB TypeA (1.5A power) x1
USB Type min B (For Page up/down and FW upgrade) x1
Computer In (D-sub 15pin, Female) x2
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin,Female) x1
RS232 In (D-sub 9pin, male) x1
LAN (RJ45) (Control & FW Upgrade) x1
DC 12V Trigger (3.5 mm Jack) x1
Composite Video (RCA) x1
Audio in (mini jack) x1
Audio out (mini jack) x1
Audio L/R in (RCA) x1
Microphone in (Mini jack) x1
IR Receiver (Front+Top) x2
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Wireless Kit - InstaShow™ WDC10||
Add to Cart
|Ceiling mount (5J.JAM10.001)|
|3D glasses (5J.J9H25.002)|
|Wireless dongle QCast mirror (5A.JH328.10X)|
|Wireless dongle QCast (5J.JCK28.X01)|
|3 mm dust filter (FTFS01)|
|10 mm dust filter (FTFC01)|