6000 lumens WUXGA conference projector lets your innovation shine through accurate true color
BenQ, the world’s No. 1 DLP brand, extends its full line of innovative BlueCore laser conference room projectors with LU785, unleashing WUXGA resolution for corporate settings, and enabling powerful visual communication for professional presentations.
This projector features:
- 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- 96% Rec.709 color coverage
- IP5X dustproof mechanism reducing maintenance costs
Zero-deviation alignment of BlueCore laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy for superior brightness.
Dual synchronized BlueCore color wheels utilize an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
Comprising over two million micro-mirrors that reflect pure light through the color wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 100,000 hours without degradation, offering superior durability.
Superior Image Quality
- Dual color wheels increase color ratios and purity of RGBY color, dramatically enhancing color saturation.
- Advanced Infographic Mode showcases text and graphics of infographics in detail due to LU785’s high brightness and better color gradation through the 96% Rec.709 color coverage.
- Impressive WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution far exceeds Full HD 1080p, offering greater details and stunning image clarity when projecting high resolution images.
- 6000 lumens high brightness lets participants enjoy presentations in comfortably lit medium-sized conference rooms.
- Ultra-high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures true deep blacks, vivid rich colors and fine subtle details.
- Multiple lighting modes optimize the projected image in a variety of ambient lighting situations, enhancing the overall visual experience while optimizing energy consumption and extending the projector’s lifespan.
Versatile Wireless Presentation Solutions
BenQ InstaShow™ is a unique zero-software solution that allows up to 32 presenters to lead from any device. InstaShow™ requires no driver installation and is compatible with any OS or hardware platform, making it easy for presenters to wirelessly take turns delivering seamless presentations.
- BlueCore laser light source is guaranteed for 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance.
Sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser light source, and other optical components from dust. The design has passed the dust chamber test standard JIS Class IP5X.
Highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text.
Excellent Installation Flexibility
- 360° rotation and portrait orientation allow projection onto ceiling, walls, floors, or angled signage.
- The 1.65X big zoom and lens shift systems can perfectly align images in any challenging venue, especially when lights or vents are located at the ceiling mount site.
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift can move projected images up and down by 60% of screen height, or left and right by 25% of screen width without sacrificing image quality.
- Digital image shrinking lets installers shrink the image to 80% of the original size in 0.5% increments via OSD menu. Images can also be shifted to avoid having to physically move projectors
- Two-dimensional keystone correction range of ±30° on both horizontal and vertical axes counteract the trapezoid effect, a common phenomenon when the projector must be installed off-center. Installers can use Corner Fit control to adjust each corner respectively, for perfectly aligned image geometry.
Highly Integrated Network Control and Management System Compatibility
- Widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network infrastructures. When there is no LAN infrastructure, LU785 also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters.
- Administrators can centrally upgrade firmware on BenQ projectors that are on the same local network via LAN, deploying the latest updates to devices at once.
- BenQ centralized control software is a management tool for computers that enables remote and centralized management of multiple digital projectors by IT administrators/technicians via a local network. The management capabilities include the ability to remotely monitor, control, and configure projectors individually or as groups.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.67" WUXGA|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Native Resolution||WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels)|
|Brightness||6000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||1.07 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source||Laser diodes|
|Light Source Life**||20,000/38,000/70,000 hours (Normal/Eco/Dimming)|
|Throw Ratio||1.15 ~ 1.90|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +10% to -2%
Horizontal: ± 2.5%
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 30 degrees
Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
|Projection Size||30" ~ 300"|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W (5 W x 2)|
|Security||Security Bar, Kensington anti-theft lock slot|
Blank to True Black
360 Degree and Portrait Projection, Corner fit
Custom Light Source Mode (light power adjustment)
Dust Proof Engine
24/7 Hours Operation
FW upgrade by LAN
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 ~ 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||530 W / 500 W / 330 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 2 W|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||360 x 164 x 454 mm (14.2" x 6.5" x 17.9")|
|Product Weight||10.7 kg (23.6 lbs)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||38/34 dBA|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
|Accessories (Standard)||Quick Start Guide
Remote Control -RC01 (5J.JAD06.001)
AAA Battery x2
VGA cable (1.8m)
Warranty card (by Region)
|Accessories (Optional)||Wireless Dongle - QCast (5J.JCK28.X01)
Instashow WDC10 (9H.JF878.N4X)
Ceiling Mount - CMG3 (5J.JAM10.001)
Filter - DS01 (5J.JL714.001)
3D Glasses (5J.J9H25.002)
|I/O Port||PC (D-sub 15pin) x 1
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
HDMI (1.4a) x 3 (one share with MHL)
Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
LAN Port (RJ45 for Network control/FW upgrade) x 1
USB Type A (Power 5V/1.5A) x 1
USB Type Mini B (Service) x 1
RS232 in (D-sub 9pin) x 1
3D Sync out x 1
IR Receiver (Front) x 1
IR Receiver (Rear) x 1
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.