Laser Projector with 5500 Lumens & Short Throw Lens
Extending its full line of revolutionary BlueCore laser projectors, the world’s No.1 DLP brand BenQ presents LU935ST, especially designed for short-throw fixed lens installation in compact meeting rooms and diverse public spaces.
Reproduce true-to-life images for totally immersive experiences.
- Hassle-free installation – With V/ H lens shift, 2D keystone and corner fit
- Amazing color accuracy – 92% Rec 709 color accuracy to see every detail
- FAST – less than 17 ms response time enables realistic simulation and gaming
- 5500 ANSI Lumens for big screens – Will effortlessly fill large screens up to 20 feet wide
- Maintenance-free design – Sealed IP5X laser engine means no dirty projector filters and 20,000 hours of laser life
Zero-deviation alignment of BlueCore laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy to 5,500 lumens.
Dual synchronized BlueCore color wheels utilize an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
Comprising over two million micro-mirrors that reflect pure light through the color wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 200,000 hours without degradation.
- Short Throw Lens: Ideal for golf/flight simulation and retail applications, the LU935ST is equipped with a short-throw lens that fills up a 12-foot wide screen from less than 10 feet away. This enables you to place the projector so that you can stand closer to the screen without casting a shadow.
- Zoom Lens and Lens Shift for mounting flexibility: The LU935ST features both a zoom function and vertical/horizontal lens shift to enable you to mount the projector in a protected area, while still enabling you to have a fully aligned image on your screen. You can move the image up and down up to 60% of the screen height – and adjust the horizontal position by 23% for an off-axis mounting location. The zoom lens can enlarge or reduce the image to enable you to move your mounting position as much as a foot on a fourteen foot wide screen.
- Digital Keystone and Corner Fit: enables you to easily correct for vertical projector tilt, or if the projector is not square to the screen. With a few simple taps on the remote, you can adjust the image so that it properly fills your screen. BenQ’s corner fit technology enables you to identify and adjust the images to stretch or pull back the image to the four corners of your screen.
- Digital Shrink Adjustment: enables you to mount the projector farther back from the screen and digitally adjust the image in 0.5% increments to correctly fit the screen. This is especially helpful in a golf simulator so the projector can be placed safely behind the hitting area.
- 360 Degree Installation for Portrait or Custom screens: The BenQ LU953ST can be mounted in any position, including sideways for a portrait image, or vertically for floor simulators without compromising performance or reliability. This is ideal for flight simulators or other specialty environments with unconventional screen locations.
- White Balance Adjustment: reduces white balance variables between images projected from different projectors to such a low level that the most people cannot see any difference. This allows for seamless and accurate picture quality without disruptive discrepancies.
- Projector Blending Tools: If your environment requires multiple projectors to be blended together, the BenQ LU935ST enables you to adjust the white points on each projector, as well as the light output to ensure an immersive smooth blended image.
- DLP Technology for Long Lasting Vibrant Color: BenQ laser projectors run on Academy Award-winning DLP technology to deliver long-lasting and reliable color for the life of the projector. The DLP chip is rated for 200,000 hours and will display stunning whites and accurate colors without the risk of yellowing over time.
- IP5X DustGuard™ Pro for Superior Dustproofing Sealed Engine: BenQ LU935ST laser projector is designed with sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines to protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components. It effectively eliminates color wheel sensor failure, visible spots on the image and color decay to significantly reduce service costs and downtime. The design has passed the dust chamber test standard JIS Class IP5X for superb dust protection.
- Anti-Dust Accumulation Sensor to Resist Dust Buildup: Incorporating a color wheel sensor with an ingenious anti-dust buildup features, BenQ LU935ST prolongs optimal performance by repelling dust that can accumulate on traditional sensor to block the IR signal and cause flickering, abnormal colors, or even shutdown.
- HDMI 2.0 for Supreme Image Quality: LU935ST come with HDMI 2.0 ports so that users can now effortlessly project content with much less friction and enjoy greater brightness and contrast range than SDR.
- Long-Lasting 20,000 Hours Performance: BenQ BlueCore laser projectors deliver 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance. The laser light source resists color decay over time, making BenQ laser projectors ideal for multiple blending projections without concern for adjacent projectors generating different levels of brightness after a period of operation.
- HDBaseT Compatibility: Groundbreaking HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio and device control signals from multiple sources including PCs, laptops, document cameras, Blu-ray and DVDs, onto a single CAT5 cable, capable of seamless transmissions up to 100 meters.
- Wired Remote Control: offers projector installers and IT managers extra setup convenience and ease of operation. The added wired control functionality makes the device a dependable choice for projector installation adjustment.
- Remote Control Projector ID Setting for Independent Control: Installers and IT managers can assign a specific remote control ID to each projector, avoiding signal interference and unintentional changes when installing multiple projectors in a venue.
- 3D Sync In /3D Sync out: Connect up to 3 projectors and project 3D content together by a single PC.
- RS-232 In and Out: Control at same time by RS-232 in and out connected together to make multi-screen projections.
Superior Image Quality
- Lag-Busting Response with Fast Mode: LU935ST employs a Fast Mode to provide latency as low as 16.67 ms, providing a responsive and realistic interactive scene while gaming.
- WUXGA Resolution for Enhanced Detail and Expanded Content: With an impressive WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution that far exceeds Full HD 1080p, BenQ LU935ST BlueCore laser projector offers greater details and stunning image clarity when projecting high resolution images.
- Dual Color Wheels Produce 92% Rec.709 Color Coverage for Optimal Color Performance: LU935ST’s powerful BlueCore laser projection utilizes a dual color wheel system to produce unparalleled color performance that achieves a 92% Rec.709 color coverage. By increasing color ratios and the purity of RGBY color, LU935ST dramatically enhances color saturation to ensure superior presentation quality.
- High Brightness Vivid Clarity in Bright Ambient Environments: 5500 lumens high brightness produces superb image quality in bright, compact exhibition spaces.
- Laser-Powered Ultra-High Contrast: creates strikingly clear images with stratospherically high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio for true deep blacks, vivid rich colors and fine subtle details. LU935ST also features spontaneous response, requiring no wait to turn on or resume from blanking in true black for flexible performance capability.
Low Maintenance Cost
- Laser Light Creates Value Over Time: BenQ BlueCore projectors feature laser light source guaranteed for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, saving costs for lamp replacement and maintenance. Based on the average brightness cutoff of typical long-life lamps, BlueCores’s value exceeds that of 10 lamp replacements over the life of the projector.
Highly Integrated Network Control and Management System Compatibility
- Centralized Control with BenQ Software: management tool for computers that enables remote and centralized management of multiple digital projectors by IT administrators/ technicians via a local network. The management capabilities include the ability to remotely monitor, control, and configure projectors individually or as groups.
- Network/Web Control: BenQ BlueCore laser projectors are compatible with Creston, AMX and PJ Link control systems for convenient system integration with various third-party components and reduced cost to centrally maintain multiple projectors.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.48" WUXGA|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Brightness||5500 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||30 Bits (1.07 billion colors)|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source Life**||20,000 hours (Normal/Eco)|
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to 4K (3840 x 2160) *RB-Reduced Blanking *4K input compatible|
|Throw Ratio||0.81 – 0.89|
|Lens Control||Manual Zoom and Focus|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: ±60%; Horizontal: ±23%|
|Keystone Correction||2D keystone, V: ±30 degrees; H: ±30 degrees|
|Projection Size||30" ~ 300"|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W x 2|
|Security Lock||Security Bar|
|Features||Large lens shift, Projector/ Remote Control ID Setting, HDBaseT, LAN Control, 360∘Projection, Portrait, Fast Mode, 3D sync in and out, white balance adjustment|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 135 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||24 ~ 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||Max 495 W / Normal 440 W / Eco 315 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 2 W|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240V AC|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||416 x 166 x 351 mm (16.4" x 6.5" x 13.8")|
|Product Weight||7.0 kg (15.4 lb)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||32/29 dB|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
|Accessories (Standard)||Power Cord
Remote control (RCA011)
AAA Battery x2
Installation Guide/Regulatory Statement (Combined)
Warranty card (by SKU)
|Accessories (Optional)||Ceiling mount (CM00G3)
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian /Persian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese/ Vietnam (30 languages)|
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.