6000 lumens WUXGA Conference Room Projector
The LU935 features BenQ's proprietary DLP high brightness laser technology, for superior brightness, performance, and durability. A very high contrast ratio of 3,000,000 creates strikingly clear images with true deep blacks, vividly rich colors, and fine subtle details.
Installation is easy thanks to a whole lineup of features such as horizontal and vertical lens shift, a 1.6x zoom, 360° rotation projection, 2D keystone correction, and corner fit control. With a 20,000-hour long lasting chip and laser light source, as well as a filterless and dustproof design, the LU935 is truly a low-maintenance projector.
The groundbreaking HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio, RS-232 and LAN signal control signals from multiple sources including PCs, laptops, document cameras, Blu-ray and DVDs onto a single RJ-45 cable, ensuring seamless transmissions up to 100 meters.
Enjoy long lasting image quality and seamless integration for future-proof conference rooms with BenQ's LU935.
- Large H/V lens shift and 1.6x big zoom perfect for in-house installation
- Native resolution switch to 1080P for multi-display compatibility
- HDMI 2.0 ports with less friction and great brightness
- IP5X dustproof mechanism reducing maintenance costs
High Quality Presentation
- Advanced Color Modes for Supreme Presentation Quality: designed to fit all modern corporate presentation needs:
- Infographic Mode: Showcasing the text and graphics in detail due to high brightness and better color gradation through the 92% Rec.709 color coverage, ensuring more saturated and lively color performance.
- Presentation Mode: Designed for conventional presentation with texts and charts, producing the truest blacks and exemplary image sharpness for unmatched readability.
- Video Mode: Designed for preserving dynamic color details when playing videos in meeting room with ambient light.
- Dual Color Wheels for Optimal Color Performance: powerful laser projection utilizes a dual color wheel system to produce unparalleled color performance that achieves a 92% Rec.709 color coverage. By increasing color ratios and the purity of RGBY color, the LU935 dramatically enhances color saturation to ensure superior presentation quality.
- Laser-Enabled Ultra-High Contrast: strikingly clear images with stratospherically high contrast ratio of 3,000,000 for true deep blacks, vividly rich colors, and fine subtle details. LU935 also features spontaneous response, requiring no wait to turn on or resume from blanking in true black for flexible performance capability.
- Large H/V Lens Shift Designed to Fit Various Placements: used to properly align the image, shifting up to 60% vertically and 23% horizontally relative to the size of the screen, to deliver perfectly proportioned images despite installation or placement challenges in any venue.
- 1.6x Zoom for Efficient Upgrades and Installation: allows the LU935 to be mounted anywhere from 11.5 to 18.4 feet (3.5 to 5.6 meters) from the screen and project images of 120", which is the typical image size for corporate meeting rooms, avoiding costly renovation or installation downtime. Corporations can replace outdated projectors without repositioning existing ceiling mounts as well as place the new projector easily into any space to project large-scale images
- 360° Rotation Projection: The LU935 can be tilted vertically at any angle, allowing projection onto ceiling, walls, floors, or angled signage for presentations in corporate venues of any size.
- Advanced Image Calibration for Ideal Projection Alignment: The LU935 is equipped with a two-dimensional keystone correction range of ±30° on both horizontal and vertical axes to counteract the trapezoid effect, a common phenomenon that occurs when the projector must be installed off-center. Installers can use Corner Fit control to adjust each corner respectively, for perfectly aligned image geometry.
- Display Resolution Switch for Multi Display Compatibility: Users can change the LU935's native resolution from WUXGA to 1080P through display resolution switch function. This helps increase the compatibility with 16:9 screens while doing multi-display projection as well as fit into an existing 16:9 projector screen. When the native resolution is set at 1080P, the digital lens shift function is enabled and the lens shift range goes up to ±72% from ±62% vertically, allowing the installer to fine-tune and align the images.
- Easy White Balance Adjustment Minimize Differences Between Projections: LU935 supports easy white balance adjustment in OSD (on-screen display), ensuring images consistency for a better viewing experience, especially in multi-display conference rooms.
- Wired Remote Control for Easy Operation: offers projector installers and IT managers extra setup convenience and ease of operation. The added wired control functionality makes the device a dependable choice for projector installation adjustment. Installers and IT managers can assign a specific remote control ID to each projector, avoiding signal interference and unintentional changes when installing multiple projectors in a venue.
- 20,000 Hour Long-Lasting Performance: superior image quality and performance for 20,000 hours. The laser light source resists color decay over time, making BenQ laser projectors ideal for multiple projections without concern for adjacent projectors generating different levels of brightness after a period of operation.
- Filter-Free DLP Technology for Lasting Vibrant Color: The highly durable and reliable DLP chip can last over 20,000 hours without degradation, ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text over countless uses. With filter-free DLP technology, LU935 reduces total cost of ownership and eliminates time-consuming filter maintenance.
- DustGuard Pro™ Technology for Severe Conditions: sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser module, and other optical components. The design has passed the dust chamber test standard for the international dustproof rating of IP5X. It effectively eliminates color wheel sensor failure, visible spots on the image, and color decay, which significantly reduce service costs and downtime.
High System Integration & Compatibility
- HDBaseT for Uncompressed Transmission and Control: groundbreaking HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio, RS-232 and LAN signal control signals from multiple sources including: PCs, laptops, document cameras, Blu-ray and DVDs onto a single RJ-45 cable. This ensures seamless transmissions up to 100 meters.
- Third Party Network / Web Control Compatibility: The LU935 is widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Extron, Crestron and PJ-Link, which carry out network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network infrastructures. When there is no LAN infrastructure, the LU935 also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters.
- BenQ DMS Local: For users who would like to control all their displays remotely via LAN, you can download and install the DMS Local software for your system. DMS Local is a Device Information and Management software for use with the Windows operating system. DMS Local also supports Agent Mode which allows you to integrate your DMS Local settings to the cloud-based DMS Cloud.
|6000 ANSI Lumens
|Contrast Ratio (FOFO)
|30-bit (1.07 billion colors)
|Native Aspect Ratio
|Light Source Life
|F/# = 1.81 ~ 2.1, f = 14.3 ~ 22.9 mm
|Vertical: ±60%; Horizontal: ±23%
|2D, V: ±30 degrees; H: ±30 degrees
|Projection Offset (Full-Height)
|10 W x2
|3.5 mm Mini Jack x1
|3.5 mm Mini Jack x1
|D-sub 15pin x1
|D-sub 15pin x1
x2, HDMI-1 (2.0a/HDCP2.2), HDMI-2 (2.0a/HDCP2.2)
|3D Sync in
|3D Sync out
|USB Type A
|x1, USB Type A-1 (2.0 / Power Supply 1.5A)
|RS232 in (DB-9pin)
|Wired Remote in
|3.5 mm Mini Jack x1
|DC 12V Trigger
|3.5 mm Mini Jack x1
|16 ms (4K@60Hz) *downscaling to 1080p
|VGA (640 x 480) to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
|15 ~ 102 KHz
|Vertical Scan Rate
|23 ~ 120 Hz
|AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
|Typical Power Consumption (110 V)
|Stand-by Power Consumption
|< 0.5 W
|Network Stand-by Power Consumption
|< 2 W
|0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)
|16.4" x 6.5" x 13.8" (416 x 166 x 351 mm)
|15.4 lb (7.0 kg)
|Remote Control w/ Battery