The DU7095ZB offers the next generation of advanced projection technology – laser – with impressively vivid colors and a high brightness of 6,500 ANSI lumens. Designed lamp-free, it provides a low cost of ownership, with minimal maintenance, and gives stable, high-quality projection for up to 20,000 hours. The DU7095Z offers an immersive big-screen experience with an unbeatable return on investment.
The DU7095ZB has a black case; the projector pictured is the DU7095ZW, which is identical to the DU7095ZB but has a white case.
- Advanced laser phosphor light engine provides a superior brightness and color uniformity to create the most immersive, big-screen images
- Lampless design delivers up to 20,000 hours of operational time
- 6,500 ANSI lumens and a 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- REC 709 enables reprodution of HDtv colors as intended by content creators
- 360° (degree) installation for flexible installation in a wide variety of environmental conditions
- HDBaseT™ interface with support for distribution of HD video and digital audio content over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable
5-Year Parts & Labor or 20,000 Hours (Whichever Comes First) and 3-Year Advanced Exchange Warranty