Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro
BlackMagic Design ATEM Mini Pro
Low cost, multi-camera, live production with advanced broadcast features
ATEM Mini Pro is fast to set up and easy to use. Simply connect 4 high quality HDMI inputs that can be used for live switching cameras, computers or even game consoles. You get a built-in DVE (Digital Video Effects Processor) for exciting picture in picture effects, broadcast-quality transitions, upstream keyers for removing blue and green screen background, a downstream keyer for superimposing custom graphics, audio inputs, Fairlight audio mixer with EQ and dynamics, and more.
To stream, ATEM Mini also has a USB output that works like a webcam, so you can connect to any video software. There's also HDMI video out for projectors.
This model includes all the features found in ATEM Mini, plus more! You get recording direct to USB flash disks in H.264 plus direct streaming via the Ethernet to YouTube Live and more. There's also a multiview with 4 cameras, media, preview and program plus status of recording, streaming and audio.
ATEM Mini Pro’s compact all-in-one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy-to-use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use them by feel, letting the presenter do the switching. You even get buttons for audio mixing!
Not found on the ATEM Mini model, you also get buttons for recording and streaming control, as well as output selection buttons that let you change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
Features (on all ATEM Mini models):
- Includes 4 standard converted HDMI inputs (automatically converts any HDMI input format)
- Connects up to 4 independent cameras
- Outputs to HDMI video and USB Webcam
- Adds exciting video effects
- Works with professional microphones
- Includes free ATEM software control panel (for Mac or Windows)
- DVE (Digital Video Effects Processor) for picture-in-picture, transitions and effects
- Professional broadcast transitions
- Built-in graphics with Photoshop plug-in
- Includes new ATEM advanced Chroma Key
- 20 stills media pool for titles
- Built-in Fairlight Audio Mixer with 6 Band EQ, Compressor and Limiter
- Can be controlled remotely through Ethernet connection
- Records to an external HyperDeck recorder
- Fast to set up and easy to use
- Access to powerful broadcast features such as those used by switchers in high-end broadcast studios
Extra features found on the ATEM Mini Pro:
- Direct recording of streaming data to USB flash disks in H.264 (which you can upload to any online video site, such as YouTube and Vimeo)
- Built-in hardware streaming engine for live streaming via the built-in Ethernet connection. Live stream to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch in better quality, without dropped frames and with much simpler settings.
- Multiview that lets you see all 4 video inputs, plus preview and program on a single HDMI television or monitor. Multiview also includes status for recording, streaming and the Fairlight audio mixer.
- Buttons for recording and streaming control
- Output selection buttons that let you change the video output between cameras, program and multiview
- Streaming live interviews
- Business presentations via Skype
- Live streaming eSport competitions
- Kickstarter and investor updates
- Education and training