- This is a Genuine Barco replacement lamp. Damage caused by third party lamps is not covered under warranty.
- Power: 350W NSH
- Lamp Life: 1500 Hrs full power, 2500 Hrs in ECO mode
- Lamp Hour Reset: After replacing the lamp, remember to reset the lamp hours to ensure the accuracy of lamp hours displayed in the OSD Menu.
- Do not turn off the projector by unplugging the power cord or removing power - it could lead to lamp malfunctioning or damage.
- This lamp contains mercury and could contain other electronic wastes that might be hazardous if not handled properly. For information on proper lamp handling, visit www.lamprecycle.org.
Be sure to check the Compatibility tab to make sure that this is the correct lamp for your projector.
Warning: There are many imitation lamps sold in the market. They are often sold as "Barco" products with the same model numbers and names, and they look similar to genuine Barco products. However, these imitation lamps have not gone through the proper quality assurance procedures, and may not meet the quality and safety standards that are necessary for Barco projector operation. We are concerned that the use of these imitation lamps may lead to early lamp failure, insufficient brightness, and possibly even bursting of the lamp itself. In addition, please understand that Barco would not be able to provide warranty protection or take responsibility if a problem or accident should occur as a result of using a non-genuine Barco lamp.
To check whether this item is compatible with your equipment, use the form below.