USL Inc. JSD-60-L
USL JSD-60-L 8-Channel Digital Processor, AES/EBU
Item #0502-1010 Model #JSD60L
- State-of-the-art 96kHz digital processing.
- Digital formats include an eight channel AES/EBU input, one coax (S/PDIF) and one TOSLINK optical, both with optional Dolby Digital® and DTS® decoding.
- Analog formats include a six channel balanced input, stereo unbalanced input with matrix decoding, and one microphone input with phantom power.
- Outputs include eight channels of balanced analog audio, plus HI/VI-N balanced outputs.
- Optional three channel bi-amped digital crossover.
- One fully configurable format button to address such issues as audio level changes or 5.1, 7.1 switching.
- Audio/Video synchronization delay configurable for each format (0—190ms) plus a surround delay (0—150ms)
- Three automation inputs include one DB25, one RS232 and one RJ45 Ethernet.
- Remote monitoring via 10/100Mbps Ethernet and local configuration via a USB port on front panel.
- SD memory card to backup and store all settings.
- Bypass supports all inputs.
- Compact one RU chassis.
- Auto EQ included.
- Drive-in Support included.