4,300 Lumen, WXGA, Laser, DLP Classroom Projector
M Series laser projectors using DLP technology provide all the essential features that you need to simply and reliably connect with your audience at an affordable price.
The 4300-lumen, WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution NEC M430WL is ideal for classrooms that need a clear image that can be seen all around the room. Enjoy the convenience of vertical lens shift, direct power on and quick power off.
The M Series offers a long term, maintenance free solution and a low total cost of ownership.
- Up to 30,000-hour laser light source eliminates maintenance requirements and lowers total cost of ownership
- DLP technology provides engaging images in any environment
- Vertical lens shift provides installers with flexibility when the ideal mounting location is not possible
- Direct power on and quick power off help maximize presentation time
- Tilt-free and portrait capability open new possibilities for non-typical projection applications
- Vertical Lens Shift: helps installers square the image when obstructions prevent placement in the ideal location
- Portrait Mode: allows the projector to be rotated (and screen if necessary) to a vertical alignment so that portrait content can be viewed without black bars on the side when landscape mode is used.
- Tilt-Free Installation: allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP): ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
- Built-In Speakers: enhance the visual experience with superior sound
- Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off: allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
- Auto Power On: powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
- 3D Ready: When combined with active shutter glasses (NP02GL), this projector uses DLP Link™ technology, developed by Texas Instruments, to create 3D images.
- ECO Mode™: extends light source life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- 4K Ready
|Native Resolution||WXGA (1280x800)|
|Maximum Resolution||HDMI1 (3840x2160@60Hz), HDMI2 (3840x2160@30Hz), Analog (1920x1080@60Hz)|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||2000:1|
|Horizontal (Analog/Digital)||15 KHz, 24-100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz or over)|
|Vertical||48-100, 120 Hz|
|SD/HD Video Signal Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K UHD|
|PC Signal Compatibility||VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WUXGA|
|Macintosh Signal Compatibility||Yes|
|External Control||RS-232 (D-Sub 9pin), IR|
Power Consumption (typical)
|Power Requirements||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
13.3 x 4.7 x 10.4 in. (337 x 119.3 x 265 mm)
9.7 lb (4.4 kg)
|Operating Temperature||41–104°F / 5–40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 85% Humidity (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||14–140°F / -10–60°C|
|Storage Humidity||20 to 95% Humidity (Non-Condensing)|
|Display Technology||0.65" DLP|
|Light Output (Lumens)||4,300 Normal|
|Light Source Life||20,000 hours normal / 30,000 hours eco|
|Screen Size (diagonal)||30–300 in. / 0.76–7.62 m|
|Projection Distance||3–50 ft / 0.9–15.2 m|
|Projector Angle||7.7–9.8° tele / 12.1–15.4° wide (at 60")|
Focal length: 20.911~32.62 mm
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal (manual), Vertical (manual)|
|Installation Orientation||Floor/Front, Floor/Rear, Ceiling/Front, Ceiling/Rear|
|Fan Noise||34 dB (ECO mode Off), 31 dB (ECO mode)|
|Regulations||USA: UL (UL60825-1/UL62471-5) FCC Part15 Class B
Canada: CAN/CSA (62368-1-14) ICES-003 Issue 7
Limited Warranty (parts & labor)
Registered owners receive a 5-year or 20,000-hour (whichever comes first) parts and labor warranty including InstaCare next business day exchange.
What's in the Box
- Remote control
- Power cord
- RGB signal cable
- User manual CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Registration Card