Full HD WUXGA, Bright and Powerful
Give hassle-free and cable-free presentations from a USB stick using the built-in photo and document viewer. You can even give presentations wirelessly from a mobile device using the optional wireless dongle.
This Full HD WUXGA projector is ideal for meetings and classroom. Ultra-bright images for optimum visibility and a wide range of inputs allow you to effortlessly connect to devices such as computers and tablets. Additionally, a built-in 10W speaker enables clear and loud audio.
For ultimate control, the projector comes with RJ45 connection allowing you to monitor and control your network in multiple rooms.
- Bright Full HD WUXGA projector – 5000 ANSI Lumens
- Installation flexibility – 1.5x zoom
- Ultimate Control - Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI + MHL, RJ45, USB Power, 12V Trigger
- Full HD 1080p: 1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
- Amazing colors: Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colors. Optoma projectors provide reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colors for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations, there is a display mode to specifically meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
- Superior contrast: Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks. Images come alive and text appears crisp and clear — ideal for business and education applications.
- Native office viewer: Give presentations directly from your projector without the need for a laptop or PC, using the built-in office viewer. Simply copy your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF or JPEG files to a USB stick, SD card or microSD (depending on the projector input) and display them on the big screen. (See Specifications tab for a full list of inputs.)
- Wireless presentations: Instantly connect and present wirelessly from your PC, Mac or mobile device using the free App HDCast Pro* and optional wireless USB dongle. The app gives you the freedom to wirelessly share and present documents, photos and your devices camera turning it into a document camera. Create a more connected and collaborative experience for everyone. (* Available on Windows, MacOS, android and iOS.)
- Four corner correction: Adjust the keystone in both the vertical and horizontal plane. You can individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image. Ideal for uneven walls or where projector placement is awkward and needs to be installed at an angle.
- Control: Control and monitor the projector remotely through a wide range of options:
• RS232: Optoma projectors come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
• AMX Compatibility: Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
• LAN Control: Using the compatible RoomView® software, you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer. • Schedule the projectors to power on/off. • Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser. • Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements. • Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
- LAN display: Display your PC or laptop screen on the projector via the network connection. (HDCast Pro app required on your device.)
- Integrated speaker: A powerful built-in 10 W speaker provides exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
- Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
- USB Power: Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- MHL: Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL. Now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
- 24/7 operation: Optoma projectors have been designed to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation. Perfect for applications where prolonged periods of use is required.*
* Standard lamp warranty applies. Projector warranty is based on standard business usage hours. For optimum performance Optoma recommends to turn off your projector, or place it in standby mode, for 30 minutes every 24 hours to prolong the life of your lamp.
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
- Energy saving: Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
- Quick resume: This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
- Eco AV mute: Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Auto power off: There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
|WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS|
|Soft case (BK-4028)||
$80.00 Add to Cart
|Wireless USB Adapter (WUSB)||
$29.00 Add to Cart
|UHDCast Pro wireless mirroring|