Super bright WXGA projection
Project large images in classrooms, corporate boardrooms and multi-purpose offices with the 5,000 lumens, WXGA Optoma W461 projector. The 20,000:1 contrast ratio, sRGB and REC.709 color profile support produce luminous, sharp and colorful images with accurate colors that are visible practically any time of the day.
A PC-free image viewer and document reader displays office documents, PDFs and images from USB storage devices. Optional HDCast Pro connectivity provides wireless screen mirroring with Android, Mac OS and Windows devices.
LAN display supports up to 4 simultaneous computers while USB display mirrors Android and iOS devices. A 1.2x zoom and four corner geometry correction allows flexible installations while robust input options include HDMI, VGA and RJ-45 for connectivity to a wide range of devices.
- Bright WXGA projector - 5,000 ANSI Lumens
- Ultimate Control - Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI + MHL, RJ45, USB Power, 12V Trigger
- Quality audio featuring 10W speaker
- Amazing colors: Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colors. Optoma projectors provide reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colors for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
- Superior contrast: Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks. Images come alive and text appears crisp and clear — ideal for business and education applications.
- Native office viewer: Give presentations directly from your projector without the need for a laptop or PC using the built-in office viewer. Simply copy your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF or JPEG files to a USB stick, SD card or microSD (depending on the projector input - see Specifications tab for a list) and display them on the big screen.
- Wireless presentations: Instantly connect and present wirelessly from your PC, Mac or mobile device using the free EZCast Pro App (available on Windows, MacOS, android and iOS) and optional wireless USB dongle. The app gives you the freedom to wirelessly share and present documents, photos, and turn your device's camera into a document camera, creating a more connected and collaborative experience.
- Four corner correction: Adjust the keystone in both the vertical and horizontal plane. You can individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image. Ideal for uneven walls or where projector needs to be installed at an angle.
- Control and monitor the projector remotely using a wide range of options:
- RS232 Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX compatible Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- Crestron RoomView® software lets you power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer
- Extron IPLink compatible
- LAN display: Display your PC or laptop screen on the projector via the network connection. (EZCast Pro software required on your device.)
- Integrated speaker: A powerful built-in speaker provides exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
- Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
- USB Power: Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- MHL: Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL. Now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
24/7 operation: Optoma projectors have been designed to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation. Perfect for applications where prolonged periods of use is required. Subject to 24 hour terms and conditions.*
(* Standard lamp warranty applies. Projector warranty is based on standard business usage hours. For optimum performance Optoma recommends that your projector is turned off or placed in standby mode for 30 minutes every 24 hours to prolonging the life of your lamp.)
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
- Energy saving: Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
- Auto power off: To help save energy, this feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- Eco AV mute: Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Quick resume: This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
2-year parts and labor limited warranty on the projector; 90 days lamp warranty
What's in the Box
- W461 projector
- AC power cord
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote
- Quick Start user manual