4K Installation Laser Projector with 5000 Lumens
Precisely visualizing 8.3 million distinct pixels, BenQ LK970 4K Laser Projector brings together true 4K UHD detail and the power of maintenance-free BlueCore laser light source.
Ideal for entertainment simulators and gallery exhibitions, LK970 generates supreme picture quality to reproduce true-to-life images for totally immersive experiences for audiences.
Offering up to 20,000 hours of perfect performance, LK970’s flexible installation features such as H/V lens shift, big zoom, 360° projection and portrait capability make it a versatile projector perfect for diverse venues.
- 4K BlueCore Laser Technology
- Long Lasting, Supreme Image Quality
- Enduring Reliability
- Excellent Installation Flexibility
(See Features tab for details.)
Long Lasting, Supreme Image Quality
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame delivers awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined fine details.
Finely crafted optical lens for high-resolution image clarity without distortion, ideal for entertainment simulators and gallery exhibitions.
- High-precision 16-element 8-group lens array guarantees long-lasting 4K intensity, breathtaking clarity, sharpness, and color performance across the entire screen. The 16 low dispersion lenses minimize chromatic aberration.
- Superb image detail and color integrity from DMD DLP Technology. Problems such as blurriness, shadowing, and interference patterns are eliminated.
- Dual color wheels increase color ratios and purity of RGBY color, dramatically enhancing color saturation.
- Highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation ensuring lasting vibrant colors.
- Cutting-edge 4K Image Amplifying Technology and Pixel Enhancer 4K further enhance the quality of projected images.>
- Ultra-high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures true deep blacks, vivid rich colors and fine subtle details.
- DICOM Simulation Mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays.
- BlueCore laser light source is guaranteed for 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance.
- Supports continuous 24/7 operation with three different light source modes to optimize energy use and extend the projector’s life up to 60,000 hours in Eco Mode.
Sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components from dust to prolong projector lifespan.
Two advanced cooling systems ensure optimal thermal conduction during operation in ambient temperatures up to 40°C (104°F). In addition, thermal sensors detect the temperature of the laser-bank and surrounding environment in real-time and automatically adjust the speed of the fans.
Excellent Installation Flexibility
- 360° rotation and portrait orientation allow projection onto ceiling, walls, floors, or angled signage.
- High Altitude Mode enables efficient cooling to maintain operating temperatures in high altitude environments with reduced air pressure in thinner atmospheres.
- The 1.47X big zoom offers a wide range of throw distances to significantly increase installation flexibility.
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift can move projected images up and down by 60% of screen height, or left and right by 25% of screen width without sacrificing image quality.
Centralized Management and Diverse Application
Requires no wait to turn on, or resume from blanking in true black.
- Consistent brightness blending across multiple projections with Custom Light Mode.
- Compatible with Creston, AMX, and Extron control systems for convenient system integration with various third-party components.
- Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multi-projector management.
- HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio and device control signals from multiple sources (including PCs, laptops, document cameras, Blu-rays and DVDs) onto a single CAT5 cable for seamless transmissions up to 100 meters.
- In Standby Mode, power consumption is a minuscule 0.5 watts.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.66"|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Brightness||5000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||1.07 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source||Laser diodes|
|Light Source Life**||20000/60000/69000 hours (Normal/Eco/Dimming mode)|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 ~ 2.02|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: ±60 %; Horizontal: ±25 %|
|Projection Size||95" ~ 200"|
|Security||Security Bar, Power Cord Lock|
|Features||Custom Lightsource Mode (brightness adjustment). Dicom Simulation Mode. High Altitude Mode. 4K Upscaling. Blank to True Black. True Zoom. 24/7 Hours Operating. Dust Proof Engine. Liquid Cooling System. 360 Degree & Portrait Projection.|
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to 4K (3840 x 2160)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 135 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 ~ 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i/p 60Hz, 576i/p 50Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 720p50/60Hz, 1080p 24p/25p/30p/50p/60p, 2160p 24/25/30/50/60Hz|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||Max 595 W / Normal 540 W / Eco 430 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 3 W.|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||470.7 x 224.9 x 564.7 mm (18.43" x 8.85" x 22.23")|
|Product Weight||19.2 kg (42.3 lbs)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||37/34 dBA|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
|Accessories (Standard)||Power Cord
AAA Battery x2
Cable Tie Set x2
|Accessories (Optional)||Ceiling mount (5J.JFY10.001)|
|I/O Port||LAN Port (RJ45 for Network control) x1
Wired Remote In x1
12V Trigger x1
HDBaseT (RJ45 for Video and Audio Display) x1
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin,Female) x1
Computer In-1 (D-sub 15pin, Female) x1
HDMI 1 (4K) x1
HDMI 2 x1
USB Mini-B (Service) x1
USB TypeA (2A power) x1
RS232 In (D-sub 9pin, male) x1
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.