The EC-200 leverages the ease of use of its smaller brother, the EC-50 event controller, while adding a syntax-based programming methodology that accelerates programming, offers immediate access to system resources, and streamlines show programming in a way that’s unique to the Event Master system. Redefining the way screen management is handled for large events, this syntax-style programming greatly simplifies and speeds up your job.
Compatible with both the S3-4K and E2 Event Master processors, the EC-200 is a stand-alone controller featuring a Linux-based operating system and a built-in Central Processing Unit (CPU). It brings the ability to have source, preset, layer, and destination selection at your fingertips, along with a trackball, dedicated programming section and two touchscreen displays. The EC-200 also provides instant access to switch sources live on program, and enables you to select large groups of resources at the same time, and manipulate layers like never before.
Higher situational awareness
The EC-200 offers greater situational awareness and worry-free operation by enabling you to check more information simultaneously and know precisely what will happen next. The controller is the perfect tool for a wide range of shows – from a tradeshow booth, to a large corporate event, even for the largest music tours.
* Note: The EC-200 DVI-D monitor connections do not support analog output. Digital displays or digital to analog converters are required.
- Robust Linux version of EventMaster Toolset - same user interface used on Mac and PC
- Onboard PC running Linux to support a purpose-built version of Event Master toolset, enabling stand-alone usage
- Full control over the EventMaster Series switchers
- Simultaneous connection of multiple controllers, GUI interfaces, and processors supported on same network. (Redundant backups of control)
- 2 internal 15.6-inch wide screen full HD (1,920x1,080) touchscreens with 10 point multi touch
- 2 external monitors or touchscreens supported*
- High-resolution T-Bar for manual transitions
- 36 user-assignable buttons with customizable LCD labels
- Dedicated Background layer button
- 8 dedicated Layer selection buttons with multi-page functionality (shift pages for destinations with 9 or more layers)
- 12 user-definable Destination buttons with multi-page functionality (easily supports all the destinations available in future releases)
- Dedicated buttons for transition, live switching, modifying program, transitions, etc.
- 5 rotary encoders with wheels for ergonomic pip control and rapid placement of resources
- 12 LCD Contextual Display Buttons to support the Syntax Programmer
- Tri Axis backlit trackball (based on function), with a very smooth rotary encoder for the third axis and 4 buttons for cursor and position control
- 2 separate gigabit Ethernet network interface connections, one for Primary system control, and one for supplemental network control (additional IP address range and mode)
- Internal Solid State Hard drive
- 5 USB ports for additional accessories such as external touchscreens, mouse, keyboard, thumbdrive, etc.
- Script lights, feedback LEDs, and integrated work lights all dimmable
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case included
- Controls multiple EventMaster Series systems, including E2 and S3-4K
- Allows for an external control system to interact over a separate network interface
- Two additional DVI outputs for monitors to increase workspace, or add on up to 2 EC-50 for ultimate expansion
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- External pointing device and Keyboards supported over USB
||244.34 x 901.19 x 575.36 mm / 9.62 x 35.49 x 22.65 inches
||20.41 kg (45 lbs)