Large Event Controller
- Robust version of the Event Master Toolset – same interface for Mac and PC
- Onboard processing for stand-alone usage
- Full control over the Event Master Series processors
- Simultaneous connection of multiple controllers, GUI interfaces, and processors on same network
With upgraded processing, an external input, and the option for a third external display, the EC-210 event controller, successor of the EC-200, brings faster programming to your event. Enjoy the ease-of-use of its smaller sibling, the EC-50, with syntax-based programming methodology that accelerates Event Master’s trademark streamlined operation. The result is a vastly simplified, more powerful controller for today’s large events.
Compatible with the EX, S3-4K, and E2 Event Master Processors, the EC-210 is a purpose-built, stand-alone controller that launches directly into Event Master Toolset. You can now have source, preset, layer, user key, cue and destination selection at your fingertips. The EC-210 comes fitted with a trackball, dedicated programming and operating sections, and two touchscreen displays.
Switch sources live to program, select large groups of resources at the same time, and manipulate layers with ease. The extra external input means you are now able to have both the user interface and external video on the same control surface when space is tight.
Higher situational awareness
By adding an external display, you can monitor three different areas of the operating environment simultaneously, giving you the peace-of-mind and exceptional situational awareness required by intense shows. The EC-210 is a joy to run for everything from a trade show booth to large corporate events or music tours.
Note: The EC-210 is an upgraded version of the EC-200. They offer the same functionality with minor differences. See the Spec section for details. Existing EC-200s can be upgraded to the same spec and functionality as the EC-210.
• Robust version of Event Master Toolset - same user interface used on Mac and PC
|Connectivity||• Controls multiple EventMaster Series systems, including E2, S3-4K, and EX.
• Additional HDMI output to increase workspace.
• HDMI input for external video sources.
• Auto-ranging mains input (90–250 V AC)
• External pointing device and keyboards supported over USB
• 2 separate gigabit Ethernet network interface connections, one for primary system control, and one for supplemental network (additional IP address range and mode)
|Dimensions||244.34 x 901.19 x 575.36 mm / 9.62 x 35.49 x 22.65 inches|
|Weight||20.41 kg (45 lbs)|
|Temperature||0–35° C / 32–95° F|