Epson PowerLite 805F
Epson PowerLite 805F
Full HD 1080p Ultra-Short Throw Laser Projector for Digital Signage
Create a one-of-a-kind experience with this powerful, ultra short-throw projector
Captivate your audience with vibrant, incredible signage displays using the PowerLite 805F ultra-short throw laser projector. Offering 5,000 lumens of brightness and 1366 x 768 native resolution (1080 vertical resolution with pixel shifting), the PowerLite 805F transforms a variety of spaces with vibrant, true-to-life images up to 130" diagonal.
Ideal for in-store displays, gallery walls, restaurant décor and more, this versatile ultra-short throw digital signage projector easily delivers sharp, colorful images, even in small spaces. It also includes comprehensive content management software for customizing displays with unique creative effects.
With a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour optical laser light source engine with no lamps to replace, projecting eye-catching signage has never been more convenient.
- 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness
- 1366 x 768 native resolution, 1080 vertical resolution with pixel shifting
- Projects up to 130" (16:9) diagonal
- 20,000-hour laser light engine with no lamps
- Convenient ultra-short throw design
- HDMI connections, HDBaseT and optional 5GHz wireless connectivity
- Built-in edge blending and split screen features for easy, scalable projection
- Content management software and creative content app for easy creation and management of content for digital signage
The PowerLite 805F is a black projector. (The white model is PowerLite 800F.)
- Ultra Bright Displays: 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness1
- High-quality Images: 1366 x 768 native resolution (1080 vertical resolution with pixel shifting) for true-to-life images up to 130" (16:9) diagonal
- Virtually Maintenance-free: 20,000-hour laser light engine with no lamps to replace2
- Content management software and app included: Create amazing effects and experiences with our easy-to-use, free content management software for digital signage. Creative content projection app lets you easily create custom content, plus upload and playback directly from the projector.
- Full Array of Connectivity Options: Including three HDMI connections, HDBaseT, optional 5GHz wireless3, a built-in speaker and direct playback function via USB
- Easily project wall-sized images: Built-in edge blending and split screen4 features for larger than life dynamic content
- Convenient ultra-short throw design: projects large, easy-to-read images, even in small spaces
- Simple, flexible installation: 360-degree placement capabilities; mount or place the projector in any position or angle, from landscape to portrait
- Remote management and control tools: for ease of access and maintenance
- Wireless enabled: mirror photos, videos and apps using Miracast – or use the creative content creation app for iOS to create, connect and project unique and customized effects for a variety of signage applications. (Optional accessory required.)
- Recyclable product6
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner7
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
3 Optional accessory must be purchased.
4 Split Screen feature requires remote control. Consult your user manual for input combinations.
5 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number:||1,049,088 dots (1366 x 768) x 3 chips|
|Color Brightness1 - Color Light Output:||5,000 lumens|
|White Brightness1 - White Light Output:||5,000 lumens|
|Aspect Ratio:||16:9 (native); 16:6, 4:3, 16:10, 21:9|
|Display Resolution:||1366 x 768 native, 1080 vertical resolution with pixel shifting|
|Light Source:||Laser Diode|
|Light Source Life2:||Normal Mode: Up to 20,000 hours
Extended Mode: Up to 30,000 hours
|Size (Projected Distance):||65" – 130" [0.39 – 0.80 m] (Zoom: Wide) 16:9
61" – 120" [0.40 – 0.80 m] (Zoom: Tele) 16:6
|Keystone Correction (Manual):||Vertical: ± 3 degrees
Horizontal: ± 3 degrees
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio:||Over 2,500,000:1|
|Color Reproduction:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Type:||Digital zoom, Focus (Manual)|
|Focal Length:||3.9 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||1 – 1.35 (Digital zoom)|
|Operating Temperature:||41° to – 113°F (0° to 45°C) (20 – 80% humidity, no condensation)|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||Normal Mode: 381 W
Quiet Mode: 270 W
Standby Mode: 2.0 W
Energy-saving Mode: 0.5 W
|Fan Noise:||Normal Mode: 36 dB
Quiet Mode: 27 dB
|Security:||Enterprise Level Security Encryption|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|W x D x H:||18.1" x 17.7" x 9"|
|Weight:||20.7 lb (without cable cover); 21.4 lb (with cable cover)|
IEEE 802.11g (2.4GHz): 54 Mbps*
IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz): 72.2 Mbps*
IEEE 802.11a (5GHz): 54 Mbps*
IEEE 802.11n (5GHz): 150.0 Mbps*
IEEE 802.11ac (5GHz): 325 Mbps*
|Features:||A/V Mute, Focus, Zoom, Volume, HDMI, LAN, Keystone, Pattern, Menu, Effect, USB, Computer, USB Viewer, Color Mode, Default, ID, Aspect, Freeze, Home|
|Operating Distance:||20 ft (6 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Front: Right/left: -30 to +30 degrees, Upper/lower: 0 to +60 degrees
Rear: Right/left: -55 to +55 degrees, Upper/lower: +75 to +15 degrees
In addition to compatibility with Epson’s standard suite of software, this product has a direct playback function via USB. Works with:
- Epson Projector Content Manager Software
- Epson Creative Projection Application
3-year projector limited warranty or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.
What's in the Box
- PowerLite 805F
- Quick Setup Guide
- Projector Remote Control
- 2x AA Batteries
- Cable Cover
- 6' Power Cord
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118
2 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period. |
* Maximum speed and range are achievable when used with same enhanced mode technology. Actual features and performance may vary depending on your computer system, the environment and other factors.
|Replacement Air Filter (ELPAF56)||
$49.00 Add to Cart
|PowerLite Pilot™ 3 (ELPCB03)|
|HDBaseT Transmitter and Control Pad (ELPHD02)|
|Active Speakers (ELPSP02)|
|Wireless LAN Adapter (ELPAP11)|