1080p 3LCD Standard-Throw Laser Projector with Built-in Wireless
Project vivid, colorful, impactful images up to 500" with the PowerLite L250F laser projector. This 4,500-lumen, Full HD 1080p projector delivers bright, easy-to-read images from nearly anywhere in the room, and it offers built-in split screen and edge blending technology to create an even more immersive and engaging experience.
Designed with flexibility and convenience in mind, the PowerLite L250F provides built-in wireless and Miracast® support and a long-lasting virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace. Plus, with the included, downloadable content management software and Epson Creative Projection app, creating eye-catching effects and displays has never been easier.
(This is a white projector. Also available in black as L255F.)
- 4,500 lumens of color and white brightness
- 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Built-in wireless with Miracast for peer-to-peer connectivity
- 1.62x optical zoom
- Built-in edge blending and split screen features for easy, scalable projection
- Content management software and creative content app for easy creation and management of content for digital signage
- 3-chip 3LCD technology for Best-in-Class Color Brightness6: 4,500 lumens of color and white brightness2
- High-quality Images: Full HD 1080p1 resolution for true-to-life images; project up to 500" diagonal
- Virtually maintenance-free: 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace4
- Built-in wireless networking with enterprise level security: for easy classroom collaboration
- Connect with Miracast: supports software-free, peer-to-peer wireless connectivity
- Wireless sharing with Epson iProjection™7: connect up to 50 devices, including Chromebook™, iOS®, Android™, Mac® and PC screens; simultaneously display content from up to four devices8
- 1.62x optical zoom: expand your projector placement or installation flexibility; get sharp, clear images with no digital distortion
- Remote management and control: for ease of access and maintenance
- Easily project wall-sized images: built-in edge blending and split screen3 features for easy, scalable projection
- Free downloadable content management software and app included: create amazing effects and experiences with our easy-to-use, free content management software for digital signage. Epson Creative Projection app5 lets you easily create custom content, plus upload to, and playback directly from the projector
- Eco Features:
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product9
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner10
1 Pixel shifting technology achieves Full HD resolution on screen
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Split Screen feature requires remote control. Consult your user manual for input combinations.
4 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
5 Requires app download. Internet connection required for download. Data usage fee may apply.
6 Color brightness measured per IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018. COLOR BRIGHTNESS WILL VARY BASED ON USAGE CONDITIONS.
7 Requires App download. Data usage fees may apply.
8 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
9 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
10 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number:||1,049,088 dots (1366 x 768) x 3|
|Color Brightness1 - Color Light Output:||4,500 lumens|
|White Brightness1 - White Light Output:||4,500 lumens|
|Display Resolution:||Full HD 1080p|
|Light Source:||Laser Diode|
|Light Source Life2:||Normal Mode: Up to 20,000 hours
Extended Mode: Up to 30,000 hours
|Size (Projected Distance):||40" to 500" (0.11 m to 1.45 m)|
|Keystone Correction (Manual):||Vertical: ± 30 degrees
Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio:||Over 2,500,000:1|
|Color Reproduction:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Type:||Optical Zoom (Manual), Focus (Manual)|
|F-number:||1.49 – 1.77|
|Focal Length:||18.2 – 29.2 mm|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.33 – 2.16:1|
|Zoom Ratio:||1 – 1.62|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) (low altitude: 0 – 7,500 ft)
32° to 95°F (0° to 35°C) (high altitude: 7,500 – 10,000 ft)
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||Normal Mode: 265 W
Quiet Mode: 201 W
Standby Mode: 2.0 W
Energy-saving Mode: 0.5 W
|Fan Noise:||Normal Mode: 36 dB
Quiet Mode: 27 dB
|Security:||Enterprise Level Security Encryption|
|W x D x H:||12.8" x 11.7" x 4.1" (325 x 297 x 104 mm) including feet|
|Weight:||9.1 lb (4.1 kg)|
|Features:||Color Mode, A/V Mute, Focus, Zoom, Volume, Spotlight, HDMI®, LAN, Keystone, Pattern, Menu, Effect, USB, Split, Computer, Freeze, Aspect, Home|
|Operating Distance:||20 ft (6.1 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Front and Rear Remote Sensors
Up/down: -30 to +30 degrees
Right/Left: -30 to +30 degrees
In addition to compatibility with Epson’s standard suite of software, this product has a direct playback function via USB. Works with:
- Epson Projector Content Manager Software
- Epson Creative Projection Application
3-year projector limited warranty or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.
What's In The Box:
- PowerLite L250F
- Projector Remote Control
- 2x AA Batteries
- HDMI Cable
- Power Cable
- Cable Cover
- Safety Wire
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
|Replacement air filter (ELPAF60)|
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart