Epson PowerLite L770U
Epson PowerLite L770U
3LCD WUXGA Laser Projector with 4K Enhancement (White)
The versatile PowerLite L770U laser projector brings strikingly clear images to meeting rooms, classrooms and beyond. This conveniently lightweight, compact projector offers native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement and an incredible 7,000 lumens of brightness, providing smooth, ultra bright, detailed images—even up close.
Display images up to 500'' and switch between a variety of aspect ratios, from standard 16:10 to ultra wide 21:9 that provides for a more immersive experience—ideal for hybrid work environments as well as classrooms. The more information that needs to be displayed on a single screen, the more critical the need for a larger display and higher resolution.
Simple to install, the PowerLite L770U is easy to operate from start to finish. Designed with convenience in mind, this projector features a 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source and air filter. The optional attachable PixAlign™ camera also simplifies complex multi-projector applications.
- Best-in-Class Color Brightness with 7,000 lumens
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement for clear, detailed images
- 20,000-hour, virtually maintenance-free laser light source and air filter
- Picture up to 500" diagonal in 16:10, plus ultra wide 16:6 and 21:9
Also available in black as L775U.
- Ultra bright, true-to-life images: Best-in-Class Color Brightness4 with 3-chip 3LCD technology and 7,000 lumens of color and white brightness2
- 4.6 million pixels on screen: WUXGA with 4K Enhancement1 provides a visibly smoother and sharper display, even at close viewing distances; accepts 4K content
- Virtually maintenance-free: 20,000-hour laser light source and air filter3
- Large, ultra wide display: Display images up to 500" diagonal either in standard 16:10 and 16:9 or in ultra wide 16:6 and 21:9 for immersive video conferencing
- Streamlined installation: Wide lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, built-in edge blending and geometric correction tools via on-screen menu or Epson® Professional Projector Tool software for Windows® and macOS®
- Versatile connectivity options: HDBaseT®, 2x HDMI® inputs, HDMI output, RJ-45, RS-232 and control management tools
- Simplified operation and content sharing: auto power-on, split screen5, screen sharing with Epson iProjection™6 and optional wireless networking with the ELPAP11 adapter
- Customizable brightness modes: set the projector to maintain a consistent brightness level over time, or set the brightness to Extended to help maximize the life of the laser light source
- Optional PixAlign camera: adds powerful multi-projector tools such as blending assist for super-wide displays, simple stacking without an external PC, screen matching and auto color calibration
- Easily programmable with the built-in media player and content creation app7: includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options. Playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management directly or via the network
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product8
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner9
What's in the Box
- PowerLite L770U laser projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable (HDMI)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Quick Reference card
- Cable cover
1 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel to surpass Full HD resolution on screen.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 No required maintenance for the light source and filter up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
4 Color brightness measured per IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 – September 2020. COLOR BRIGHTNESS WILL VARY BASED ON USAGE CONDITIONS.
5 Consult your user manual for Split Screen input combinations.
6 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
7 Internet connection required for download. Data usage fee may apply.
8 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
9 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|Projection Method:||Front/rear/ceiling mount|
|LCD Screen:||0.67-inch (C2Fine)|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number:||2,304,000 pixels (1920 x 1200) x 3|
|Native Resolution:||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) 4KE1|
|Resize:||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050|
|Aspect Ratio:||Supports 4:3, 16:10, 16:9*, 16:6*, 21:9*
* With vertical image shift control within letterbox area.
|Pixel Arrangement:||Cross stripe|
|Color Brightness1 - Color Light Output:||7,000 lumens|
|White Brightness1 - White Light Output:||7,000 lumens|
|Brightness Uniformity (typical):||86%|
|Color Reproduction:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Size (projected distance):||50" – 500"|
|Projected Distance||80" screen 2.33 – 3.78 m|
|Lens Shift (Manual)||Vertical: ±50%; horizontal: ±20%|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical: ±30 degrees; Horizontal: ±30 degrees|
|Light Source||Laser Diode|
|Light Source Life2:||Normal: 20,000 hours
Quiet: 20,000 hours
Extended: 30,000 hours
|Type:||Optical Zoom (manual) / Focus (manual)|
|Focal Length:||20.0–31.8 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||Optical zoom 1.0 – 1.6x|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.35–2.20:1 (optical)|
|Lens Cover:||Lens cap (without string)|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)|
|Fan Noise:||31 dB (Normal Mode); max. 23 dB (ECO Mode)|
|Security:||Security cable hole, lens lock, Kensington lock provision|
|Auto Power On:||Signal Detection on HDMI/Plug-In Detection|
|Sleep Mode:||Yes (with timer)|
|HDMI CEC Control:||Yes|
|Speaker(s):||10 W (mono)|
|Split Screen3:||Yes (Up to 2 screens)|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz AC|
|Power Consumption:||382 W (Normal Mode)
285 W (Quiet)
275 W (Extended)
2.0 W Standby (Communication on)
0.5 W Standby (Communication off)
Effective Scanning Frequency Range (Digital):
|Pixel Clock:||25.1 MHz – 594 MHz|
|Horizontal:||26 kHz – 135 kHz|
Dimensions (W x D x H):
|Including feet:||17.32" x 12.59" x 5.35" (440 x 320 x 136 mm)|
|Excluding feet:||17.32" x 11.97" x 4.80" (440 x 304 x 122 mm)|
|Weight:||19.1 lb (8.7 kg)|
|Features:||Source Search, HDMI, USB, Computer, LAN, Power, Aspect, Color Mode, Volume, E-Zoom, A/V Mute, Freeze, Menu, Home, Auto, Enter, Esc, Default|
|Operating Distance:||19.7 ft (6 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Front: Right/Left: -30 to +30 degrees; Upper/Lower: 0 to +60 degrees
Rear: Right/Left: -55 to +55 degrees; Upper/Lower: +75 to +15 degrees
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 No required maintenance for the light source and filter up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 – 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
3 Consult your user manual for Split Screen input combinations.
|Replacement air filter (V13H134A56)|
|HDBaseT Transmitter and Control Pad (ELPHD02)||
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart