Epson PowerLite 2247U
Epson PowerLite 2247U
Full HD WUXGA portable projector with advanced wireless security
Bring brilliant high-definition performance to nearly any boardroom or conference room with the PowerLite 2247U portable projector. Epson® projectors deliver high color brightness and offer remarkable color accuracy.
Featuring native WUXGA resolution and Full HD 1080p support, plus 4,200 lumens of color/white brightness and great contrast, the PowerLite 2247U shines bright in a variety of environments.
This powerhouse also supports wireless screen mirroring, with integrated enterprise-level security for added peace of mind. A long-lasting lamp as well as remote management and control tools round up its main features.
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution: WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Color and White Brightness: 4200 lumens
- Accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms: 4,200 lumens of equal color brightness (color light output)1 and white brightness (white light output)2 as well as wide Color Gamut3
- WUXGA Resolution, Full HD, widescreen images up to 300": WUXGA (1920 x 1200); Full HD (1080p) resolution support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail: 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Wireless Ready: Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- HDMI / MHL Connectivity: Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
- iProjection App Compatible: Wirelessly project from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch or AndroidTM mobile device.
- Speaker Included: built-in speaker for lifelike sound
- Robust integrated wireless networking: enterprise-level security for added peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Wireless mirroring: stream content using Miracast® for Android™/Windows® 8.1+ devices, or AirPlay® for iOS® devices (requires Apple TV®)
- Long-lasting lamp: up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Remote management and control tools: compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance
- Two-way content sharing: presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; participants can make notes and send their work back to the projector5
- Versatile, compact design: multiple connectivity options; ideal for transporting between, or installing in small- to medium-sized spaces
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner7
1 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
4 ECO Mode is up to 12,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,500 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
5 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection™ App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Projection Method:||Front/rear/ceiling mount|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number:||2,304,000 dots (1920 x 1200) x 3|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Supported Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Resize:||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050|
|Color Brightness1 - Color Light Output:||4,200 lumens|
|White Brightness1 - White Light Output:||4,200 lumens|
|Contrast Ratio:||Up to 15,000:1|
|Color Reproduction:||Over 1.07 billion colors|
|Size (projected distance):||45" – 260" (2.49 – 14.53 m) (Zoom: Wide)|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical: ± 30 degrees
Horizontal: ± 20 degrees
|USB Plug 'n Play:||Projector is compatible with PC and Mac® computers|
|Lamp Type:||230 W UHE|
|Lamp Life:||Up to 12,000 hours (ECO Mode)
Up to 5,500 hours (Normal Mode)2
|Type:||Optical Zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual)|
|F-number:||1.5 – 1.9|
|Focal Length:||20.3 – 32.5 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||1.0 – 1.6|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.39 (Zoom:Wide) to 2.23 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Input Signal:||Auto, RGB, and Component|
|Operating Temperature:||41° to 95°F (5° to 35°C)|
|Speaker||16 W (mono)|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz AC|
|Power Consumption:||350 W (Normal Mode)
237 W (ECO Mode)
2.0 W Standby (Communication On)
0.21 W Standby (Communication Off)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
|Including feet:||14.85" x 11.48" x 4.93" (377 x 292 x 125 mm)|
|Excluding feet:||14.85" x 11.46" x 4.33" (377 x 291 x 110 mm)|
7.05 lb (3.2 kg)
|Features:||Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Saturation, Sharpness, Input signal, Sync, Tracking, Position, Color temperature, Volume|
|Operating Distance:||26.2 ft (8 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Right/left: ±45 degrees
Upper/lower: +45 to -15 degrees
|Mode:||Quick Mode: OPEN, WPA2-PSK
Advanced Mode: OPEN, WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-PSK
|Supported Speeds:||IEEE 802.11b: 11 Mbps*
IEEE 802.11g: 54 Mbps*
IEEE 802.11n: 130 Mbps*
*Maximum speed and range is achievable when used with same enhanced mode technology. Actual data rates, features and performance may vary depending on your computer system, the environment and other factors.
What's in the Box:
- PowerLite 2247U projector
- Remote control
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Warranty card
- Quick Setup Sheet
Two-Year Projector Limited Warranty and 90-Day Lamp Limited Warranty
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 ECO Mode is up to 12,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,500 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.