Color-rich 1-Chip DLP™ Projector
From classrooms to corporate boardrooms, information sharing and collaboration are essential to creating a productive environment. However, too often the tools educators and businesses rely on are difficult to navigate, see and hear. To maximize learning and productivity, clear, bright visuals in well-lit rooms with minimal noise are essential. The compact and lightweight PT-FRZ60WU7 projector is engineered for these purposes, providing highly visible images under bright lights along with very low noise operation.
The PT-FRZ60WU7 also offers easy, flexible 360° installation and 2.0x optical zoom to increase throw-distance range, enabling the projector to be installed almost anywhere. To assist collaborative and group work conditions, the PT-FRZ60WU7 projector support a 4K signal input via DIGITIAL LINK and HDMI® terminals with CEC compatibility.
Additionally, because classrooms and corporate spaces require reliable, consistent operation, the PT-FRZ60WU7 projector provides a filter-less cooling system, a sealed DMD along with a dust-resistant laser drive for virtually 20,000 hours of 24/7 maintenance-free operation.
The PT-FRZ60WU7 is a white projector.
Dynamic Color for Bright Rooms
Quiet, Versatile, and Easy to Install
Proven SOLID SHINE Laser Reliability
Dynamic Color for Bright Rooms
- Brilliant Color Reproduction with Quartet Color Harmonizer: this original color-wheel mechanism features optimized optical design. It modulates light-output according to the image’s color requirements, achieving wide-gamut reproduction with pure white for greater color accuracy and depth without sacrificing brightness. Combined with stable SOLID SHINE Laser brightness and the superior uniformity of DLP™ imaging, colors appear richer and brighter without the greenish cast sometimes experienced with alternative projection technologies.
- Rich Color Enhancer: includes a Dynamic Mode that prioritizes image brightness, and a Graphic Mode/Standard Mode to suit graphical content. This mode adjusts color-wheel timing for deeper color saturation in situations where projection at maximum brightness is not required.
- Dynamic Contrast 2 Setting: enhances digitally modulated contrast precision to a level approaching our professional models. Dynamic Contrast regulates light-output frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene according to image requirements, achieving accurate contrast when bright and dark scenes frequently interchange. Whites are brighter, blacks richer, and skin-tones more natural even in well-lit environments. The technology also consumes less energy than conventional projection systems.
Quiet, Versatile, and Easy to Install
- Wide-Range 2.0x Zoom Lens with Lens-Shift: supports a wide range of throw-distances while filling the entire screen with a high-brightness image. V/H Lens-Shift (Vertical: +64 %, -44 % and Horizontal: +34 %, -27 %) locates the image on screen when optimal projector placement isn’t possible, such as in rooms with high ceilings or for angled projection. V/H Keystone Correction (Vertical: ±40 °, Horizontal: ±20 °), curved-screen correction, and Auto Image Rotation function are included to further enhance flexibility. Lens, lens-shift range, and optional brackets are identical to the previous Panasonic PT-RZ570 model, making the PT-FRZ60WU7 a cost-effective replacement choice since the new projector can swap straight in with practically no installation adjustment required.
- Supports uncompressed 4K/60p Input Signals*: via HDCP 2.3-compliant HDMI® inputs or DIGITAL LINK terminal. The ability to play Ultra HD video at the projector's resolution is invaluable when distributing the same signal to 4K-ready endpoints of differing screen resolutions. An external video converter is not required, saving on installation cost, and you no longer need to re-encode video to suit different display resolutions. If preferred, both video and 10Base-T/100Base-TX-compliant control-signals can be assigned to DIGITAL LINK using CAT5e STP cable (or higher): a cost-efficient way to connect over long distances.
* 4K signals are converted to the projector's resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels) upon projection.
- CEC-ready HDMI Inputs and USB-DC Outlet: HDMI inputs are compatible with control commands from a CEC-compatible component, and allow you to power the projector on/off and commence playback using the source device’s controls. A 5 V/2 A USB-DC outlet will power an HDMI network streaming device so groups can share content to the big screen from their PCs or mobiles. USB power also supports connection of PressIT*, Panasonic’s new Wireless Presentation System, for effortless one-touch transmission of content from PC or mobile––no software installation required.
* Availability may vary by country or region.
Note: Optional devices to enable wireless connectivity sold separately. Compatibility with third-party devices is not guaranteed. WP Series Wireless Presentation System (TY-WPS1) on sale from September 2020.
- Separate LAN and HDBase-T™-based DIGITAL LINK Terminals: allow 100Base-TX- and 10BaseT-compatible control signals via Panasonic, Crestron®, AMX, and Extron® applications to be assigned to the dedicated LAN connection, freeing DIGITAL LINK for high-bandwidth video over cable runs of up to 150 m (492 ft)*.
* 1080/60p signal transmission over distances up to 150 m (492 ft) requires CAT 5e or higher cable with optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher (not compatible with 4K signals) and the projector set to Long Reach Mode. Direct transmission is supported over distances up to 100 m (328 ft) for 1080/60p video signals or 50 m (164 ft) for 4K/60p video signals.
- Quiet 30 dB* Projection Mode: enables practically inaudible operation. Enjoy better results from an alert audience, whether they’re in the room or participating online. (*Operating noise is 35 dB in Normal Mode.)
Proven SOLID SHINE Laser Reliability
- Durable Solid-state Laser Modules for Dependably High Brightness: The benefits of laser projection over a consumable lamp are emphatically proven, with no need for consumable parts replacement over years of continuous 24/7 projection and a shallower brightness ramp with superior color uniformity. Experience better picture quality for longer at a comparably lower cost. Another advantage is the ability to switch the unit on and off from the room breaker any time without risking damage to the light source.
- Laser Redundancy Maintains Image Display: Failover Circuitry limits brightness loss in the unlikely event of a single diode failure. Multi Laser Drive Engine features redundant laser modules that maintain image display and allow the presentation to continue if a laser module fails, invaluable for mission-critical situations when projection must not be interrupted.
- Filterless Cooling and Airtight Optical Block: Implementation of heat-pipe-based cooling with heat-sinks for the DMD block eliminate need for an air filter. These projectors can operate continuously in dusty environments for 20,000 hours without maintenance thanks to a hermetically sealed optical engine that prevents dust intrusion and associated image degradation.
- Multi Monitoring & Control Software with Optional Early Warning Functions*: Manage up to 2,048 devices over the intranet with convenient system-map visualization and auto-search of unregistered devices. The free software is bundled with optional Early Warning functions*. These enable abnormality detection, scheduled maintenance reminders, and more.
* Free 90-day trial available upon installation of Multi Monitoring & Control Software Ver. 3.0 or later. Multi Monitoring & Control Software Ver. 3.0 or later is required for Early Warning functions. Purchase a license and activate at PASS when trial period expires to continue using Early Warning functions.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3: This unique Panasonic circuitry optimizes the sharpness of each image based on information gathered from four frequency bands of the video signal. The resulting images are expressed with natural and convincing realism.
- Daylight View Basic Technology: achieves sharp, easily viewed images by enhancing detail, particularly in dark areas of the image that are normally difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures ambient light while Daylight View Basic adjusts halftone color and brightness according to the surrounding level of illumination.
- Single-Cable DIGITAL LINK Connection: transmits uncompressed video, audio*1, and control commands through a single CAT 5e STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft)*2. Optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher or ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box further simplifies installation, reduces cabling and associated costs, and enhances reliability.
*1 Audio transmission depends on the individual model’s audio capability.
*2 1080/60p signal transmission over distances up to 150 m (492 ft) requires CAT 5e or higher cable with optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher (not compatible with 4K signals) and the projector set to Long Reach Mode. Direct transmission is supported over distances up to 100 m (328 ft) for 1080/60p video signals or 50 m (164 ft) for 4K/60p video signals.
- Auto Screen Image Rotation: automatically* rotates images depending on installation orientation—upside down on the ceiling or set on a table—using a built-in accelerometer. (*Manual setting also available via setup menu.)
- ECO Management System: Push the ECO button on the remote control to set up Eco Management functions, including automatic brightness reduction in dim ambient lighting conditions, and power consumption reduction when no input signal is detected.
- Laser Safety Guaranteed
- Quick Start / Quick Off function
- 360-degree front and side body-rotation
- Edge-blending and color-matching functions
- Compatible with Art-Net DMX, Crestron Connected™, and PJLink™
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- Digital Fade In / Fade Out function
- Screen adjustment for specially shaped screens
|Projector type||1-Chip DLP™ projector|
|Panel size||17.0 mm (0.67 in) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||DLP™ chip x 1, DLP™ projection system|
|Number of pixels||2,304,000 (1920 x 1200 pixels)|
|Light source||Laser diodes|
|Light output||6,000 lm*1/6,200 lm (Center)*2
(When [Picture Mode] is set to [Dynamic], [Daylight View] is set to [OFF], [Dynamic Contrast] is set to [OFF], [Light Output] is set to [100 %], and [Auto Power Save] is set to [OFF])
|Time until light output declines to 50 %*3||20,000 hours (Normal)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Contrast ratio*1||20,000:1 (Full On/Full Off, Picture Mode: Dynamic, Dynamic Contrast 1, Operating Mode: Normal)|
|Screen size (diagonal)||1.02–7.62 m (40–300 in), 16:10 aspect ratio|
|Center-to-corner zone ratio*1||90 %|
|Lens||2.0x manual zoom (throw ratio: 1.46–2.94:1), manual focus, F 2.0–3.4, f 21.5–43.0 mm|
|LENS SHIFT (From the origin point of the lens mounter)|
|Vertical||+64 %, -44 % (manual)|
|Horizontal||+34 %, -27 % (manual)|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical: ±40 °, Horizontal: ±20 °|
|Installation||Ceiling/floor, front/rear, free 360-degree installation|
| HDMI 1 IN/
HDMI 2 IN
|HDMI 19-pin x 2 (Compatible with HDCP 2.3, Deep Color, 4K/60p signal input*4), CEC supported|
|COMPUTER 1 IN||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR)|
| COMPUTER 2 IN/
|D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR)|
|VIDEO IN||Pin jack x 1 (composite video)|
|AUDIO IN 1||Pin jack x 1 (L, R)|
|AUDIO IN 2/3||M3 x 1/M3 x 1|
|AUDIO OUT||M3 x 1 (Variable)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|DIGITAL LINK||RJ-45 x 1 for network and DIGITAL LINK connections (HDBaseT™ compliant), PJLink™ (Class 2) compatible, 100Base-TX, Art-Net compatible, HDCP 2.3 compatible, Deep Color compatible, 4K/60p signal input*4|
|LAN||RJ-45 x 1 for network connection, PJLink™ (Class 2) compatible, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, Art-Net compatible|
|USB||USB connector (Type A) x 1 (Output 5 V/2 A)|
|Power supply||AC 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||540 W|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic|
|Operation noise*1||30 dB (Quiet Mode), 35 dB (Normal Mode)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||498 x 168*5 x 492 mm (19 5/8" x 6 5/8"*5 x 19 3/8")|
|Weight*6||Approx. 16.1 kg (35.5 lbs)|
|Operating environment||Operating temperature: 0–45 °C (32–113 °F), operating humidity: 10–80 % (no condensation)|
|Applicable software||Logo Transfer Software, Multi Monitoring & Control Software, Early Warning Software|
*1 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO/IEC 21118: 2020 international standards. Value is average of all products when shipped.
*2 Average light-output value of all shipped products measured at center of screen in Normal Mode.
*3 Around this time, light output will have decreased by approximately 50 %. IEC62087: 2008 Broadcast Contents, Normal Mode, Dynamic Contrast 1, temperature 30 °C (86 °F), elevation 700 m (2,297 ft) with 0.15 mg/m3 of airborne particulate matter. Estimated time until light output declines to 50 % varies depending on environment.
*4 4K signals are converted to the projector's resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels) upon projection. Supported terminals: DIGITAL LINK/HDMI®.
*5 With legs at shortest position.
*6 Average value. May differ depending on the actual unit.
|Digital Interface Switcher (ET-YFB100G)||
Add to Cart
|DIGITAL LINK Switcher (ET-YFB200G)||
Add to Cart
|D-Sub to S-Video conversion cable (ET-ADSV)||
Add to Cart