The World’s First 240 Hz Projector
- Bright 3,400 lumens with 500,000:1 contrast ratio for lights-on viewing
- Ultra-fast 240 Hz refresh rate for unmatched 1080p gaming smoothness
- Enhanced Gaming Mode delivers 16 ms response time at 1080p, 240 Hz
- 4K UHD (HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2) with HDR10 and HLG compatibility
- Up to 15,000-hour lamp life reduces overall cost of ownership
- Vertical lens shift with 1.3x zoom
Next-Level 1080p Gaming & 4K UHD Home Theater
Supercharge your huge-screen experience with the 3,400 lumens, 4K UHD Optoma UHD50X projector. Engineered for movies and gaming, the UHD50X delivers incredible details and vibrant colors that bring the cinematic experience home.
PC gamers can take advantage of the ultra-fast 1080p 240 Hz refresh rate for blur-free visuals with outstanding smoothness, while consoles can opt for 1080p 120 Hz or 4K UHD 60 Hz game play. Whether you're a PC or console gamer, the UHD50X delivers incredible gaming on the huge screen.
Combining the blur-busting refresh rate with Enhanced Gaming Mode results in 16 ms response time for a competitive gaming advantage, or 25 ms at 4K UHD, the quickest response time for a projector at this resolution.
HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 support ensures connectivity to the latest 4K UHD devices while a 12V trigger enables control of motorized screens. Up to 15,000-hour lamp life delivers many years of use with minimal maintenance when using Dynamic mode.
- DLP (Digital Light Processing) Technology®: proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Amazing Color: capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard, to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended.
- Dynamic Black Technology: gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
- UltraDetail Technology: ensures all the information contained in an image is accurately reproduced on the screen to give a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture. Complex algorithms detect each frame and improve image sharpness before the frame is projected.
- ISF Modes: allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the ideal viewing experience.
- Long Lamp Life: reduces the number of lamp changes.
Vertical Lens Shift: simplifies installations by shifting the image up and down without image distortion to provide a wider range of projector placement possibilities, making it easier to position the projector in a room.
- Enhanced Color Wheel: an RGBRGB color wheel increases the color ratio for richer, vivid and cinematic image.
- HDR (High dynamic range) Technology: delivers brighter whites and deeper black levels. Optoma HDR accepts HDR10 signals with four selectable picture modes: Normal, Bright, Detail, and Film.
- DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut Coverage: provides rich, colorful and cinematic pictures and games.
- BT.2020: HDR signals are mapped using REC.2020 tone mapping, providing coverage for REC.709, DCI-P3 and a wide coverage color gamut.
- 3D Ready: outputs video and images at an astonishing rate of 120 Hz, allowing you to show full-screen, full-color, stereoscopic 3D. Optoma 3D glasses are required.
- Enhanced Gaming Mode: delivers 16 ms response time at 1080p, 240 Hz
|BL-FP240E Lamp Assembly
(appearance may differ)
Add to Cart
|QuickCast Pro-4K Starter Kit||
Add to Cart
|DLP Link 3D glasses (ZD302)||