3500 Lumens and Short Throw Ratio for Interactive Classroom
The MX825STH provides high quality images for advanced interactive instruction. 3,500 ANSI lumen brightness and high contrast ratio create crisp images and sharp text even in bright lecture rooms. Offering a big screen, up to 120 inches, in short distance with a 0.61:1 short throw ratio, MX825STH eliminates distracting shadows and glare so students and teachers can engage and collaborate freely.
Optional PointWrite™ accessories transform BenQ education projectors into collaborative platforms that turn any surface into an interactive whiteboard, encouraging a truly collaborative learning environment. PointWrite™ projectors support intuitive Windows gestures such as zooming in and out, or scrolling while browsing webpages, pictures or Google Maps.
Incorporating color wheel sensors with an ingenious anti-dust accumulation feature, the MX825STH prolongs optimal performance by rejecting dust which can accumulate on traditional sensors blocking the IR signal and causing flickering, abnormal colors, or even shutdown. The exclusive BenQ innovation SmartEcoTM technology intelligently modulates light output and perfects DLP's energy saving capabilities to increase lamp life with uncompromised brightness and exquisite picture quality.
- 0.61 Short Throw Ratio
- SmartEco Power Saving Technology
- PointWrite Interactive Solution Compatible
High Quality Image
- Uncompromised High Brightness: 3,500 ANSI lumen brightness and resolution for perfect projection performance with crisp images and sharp text even in bright lecture room. High brightness provides clear content under high ambient lighting, allowing lights to be kept on during classes for note taking and interactive collaboration.
- Crisp Readability via High Contrast Ratio: Ideal for text, numbers, and tables widely used in instruction, BenQ education projectors leverage the native DLP advantage of digitally controlled micromirrors on the DMD chip. By completely toggling off reflective micromirrors to generate deep true blacks, BenQ education projectors create high native contrast ratio for sharp readability and crisp resolution at every single sub-pixel.
- Enduring Picture Perfection from DLP Technology: With sealed design that protects the DLP chip from dust-induced image degradation and the industrial-grade durability of DLP projection technology, BenQ education projectors are capable of maintaining long-lasting picture quality by eliminating color decay. Unlike non-DLP projectors, BenQ education projectors deliver premium picture quality equivalent to the result from brand new projectors after lamp replacement.
- High DLP Pixel Fill Factor for Superb Viewing Experience: features class-leading high fill factor, minimizing black borders around each pixel to eliminate the dreaded "screen door effect" commonly observed in non-DLP projectors. BenQ education projectors produce superior definition and clarity in small-size text and fine details for beautifully rendered images instead of pixelated graphics.
- Bigger Images: BenQ education projectors offer a range of resolutions and projected image sizes to meet diverse classroom needs. Featuring crisp image quality up to 120 inches, our ultra-short throw education projectors deliver increased classroom versatility at reduced costs.
Enabling Interactive Learning
- Interaction on Any Surface: PointWrite™ technology transforms BenQ education projectors into collaborative platforms that turn any surface into an interactive whiteboard. Seamless integration of PointWrite™ kit and QWrite software with BenQ projectors encourages a truly collaborative learning environment where students and teachers work together using intuitive templates along with annotation tools.
- Multi-Touch & Multi-Screen Drawing: With enhanced multi-touch capability for pens or fingers, two PointWrite™ projectors can be used in conjunction to double the interactive projection surface, creating vast new opportunities for interactive learning in modern digital classrooms. In QWrite Whiteboard Mode, teachers can also run different applications or display, view, and annotate across two surfaces.
- Intuitive Setup: Reliably accurate in any ambient lighting, PointWrite™ auto calibrates and saves its settings immediately when plugged into a computer’s USB port, remaining ready with no manual configuration or complicated training for teachers.
- Windows Gesture Support: PointWrite™ projectors support intuitive Windows gestures such as zooming in and out or scrolling while browsing webpages, pictures or Google Maps. All multi-touch commands and gestures are supported for Windows 8 or above, and future applications.
Easy Set-up and Maintenance
- Unobstructed Instruction Without Space Constraints: Offering a big screen in short distance with a 0.61:1 short-throw ratio, MX825STH eliminates distracting shadows and glare for students and teachers to engage and collaborate freely in front of the board.
- Remote Control Hotkey: Press the "Quick Install" hotkey on the remote control to setup the projector. This is a great time saver for managers performing initial projector installation work.
- Anti-Dust Accumulation Sensor Resists Dust Buildup: Incorporating color wheel sensors with an ingenious anti-dust accumulation feature, MX825STH prolongs optimal performance by rejecting dust which can accumulate on traditional sensors blocking the IR signal and causing flickering, abnormal colors, or even shutdown.
- LAN Control Compatibility: BenQ education projectors are compatible with Creston, AMX, and PJ Link control systems for convenient system integration with various third-party components and cost reduction via central maintenance
- Long Lamp Life: The exclusive BenQ innovation SmartEcoTM technology intelligently modulates light output and perfects DLP's energy saving capabilities to increase lamp life with uncompromised brightness and exquisite picture quality. Reducing energy consumption, SmartEcoTM extends lamp life up to 15,000 hours, 3X* more than without SmartEcoTM technology. And Eco Blank mode further increases energy saving capability by dimming lamp power automatically to lower total power by 70% when blanking the projection.
* The lamp life under LampSave mode is three times longer than under Normal mode.
|DMD size||0.55" ECD|
|Native Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768)|
|Brightness||3,500 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio (FOFO)||20,000:1|
|Display Color||30-bit (1.07 billion colors)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Light Source Life||Normal: 6000 hrs
ECO: 10000 hrs
SmartEco: 10000 hrs
LampSave: 15000 hrs
|Lens||F/# = 2.6, f = 6.9 mm|
|Keystone Adjustment||1D, Vertical ± 30 degrees|
|Projection Offset (Full-Height)||115%|
|Speaker||10 W x 1|
|Audio in||3.5 mm Mini Jack x 2|
|Audio out||3.5 mm Mini Jack x 1|
|Product Features||0.6 T/R, 3D,SmartEco, LampSave, LAN control, HDMI, HDMI, PointWrite, Digital Shrink 0.75x|
|Input Lag||34 ms (1080p@60Hz)|
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200) *RB=Reduced blanking|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 ~ 120 Hz|
PC in (D-sub 15pin) x2
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x1
Composite Video in (RCA) x1
S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x1
HDMI in x2 : HDMI-1 (1.4a/HDCP1.4), HDMI-2 (1.4a/HDCP1.4/MHL)
LAN (RJ45) x1
USB Type A x1 : USB Type A-1 (2.0/Power Supply1.5A)
USB Type Mini B x1 : USB Type Mini B-1(service/Page up&down)
RS232 in (DB-9pin) x1
|Power Supply||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Typical Power Consumption (110 V)||260|
|Acoustic Noise||33/29 dB (Typ./Eco.)|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
Dimension and Weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||296 x 120 x 239 mm (11.7" x 4.7" x 9.4")|
|Net Weight||2.6 kg (5.7 lb)|
|Accessories (Standard)||Remote Control w/ Battery RCE013 x 1
Power Cord (by region) x 1 (3.0 m)
Quick Start Guide x 1 (18 languages)
Warranty Card (by region) x 1
|Accessories (Optional)||Carry Bag 5J.J3T09.001
Replacement lamp 5J.JMM05.001
3D Glasses DGD5 5J.J9H25.002
PointWrite Kit PW02 5J.J9A26.12E
PointWrite Touch Module PT12 5J.J8L26.13E
Wall Mount WM06G3